Thread: How long till re-activation?

Default How long till re-activation?

I re-activated my accounts over 24 hours ago and still have not been able to play. How long do I have to wait to play?
    Kimo

Default Re: How long till re-activation?

Ok, this is just silly. Over 2 days now and no activation? No reply from a dev neither here nor in email.

How does Tulga expect people to come back when they don't even have a working billing department? Especially after a "review" on MMORPG.com? This instills all types of confidence.[:S]
    Kimo

It seriously shouldn't be taking this long. reactivation should be almost instantaneous. Have you gone to TGs support sight and filed a ticket? That will probably get you the fastest response.

Service Traq Login

HTH

I emailed support at this email([email protected]) no response yet. But I'll try and file a support ticket direct from the support site, thanks.
    Kimo

For some reason the link didn't post correctly above.
    Kimo

got a friend with same issue, but even worse he's on euro shards, so how long do you reckon it will take GN? 3 months??
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Check with iPay to see if they have processed a transaction on your credit card. The web address to do so is https://www.ipaycs.com. Once you have confirmed that they have deducted payment from your credit card, please go to https://support.istaria.com and use your existing email address and password that you would use for logging into the game itself. Submit a ticket under the "account creation/billing issues" heading. Provide Tulga with essential information such as when the payment was submitted and any other details they might request that pertain to this. Once they have confirmed that a payment has been received then I feel confident in reassuring you that they will get you back in-game ASAP. [:)]

As already pointed out, this is unusual since account reactivation is normally instantaneous. This is why I have recommended that you verify with iPay that a payment has definitely been deducted, and of course submitting a support ticket to Tulga informs them of the problem directly.

I hope you are back in-game soon Kimo. [:)]

I am afraid I do not have any suggestions for Unity players who have experienced something similar. Submit a ticket to the EU support site at https://support.eu.istaria.com under the billing heading and hope that they get back in touch soon. We all know the situation with Game Network, I am just sorry I can't offer more assistance to a fellow player from Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Entilzah
    Check with iPay to see if they have processed a transaction on your credit card. The web address to do so is https://www.ipaycs.com. Once you have confirmed that they have deducted payment from your credit card, please go to https://support.istaria.com and use your existing email address and password that you would use for logging into the game itself. Submit a ticket under the "account creation/billing issues" heading. Provide Tulga with essential information such as when the payment was submitted and any other details they might request that pertain to this. Once they have confirmed that a payment has been received then I feel confident in reassuring you that they will get you back in-game ASAP. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

As already pointed out, this is unusual since account reactivation is normally instantaneous. This is why I have recommended that you verify with iPay that a payment has definitely been deducted, and of course submitting a support ticket to Tulga informs them of the problem directly.

I hope you are back in-game soon Kimo. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

I am afraid I do not have any suggestions for Unity players who have experienced something similar. Submit a ticket to the EU support site at https://support.eu.istaria.com under the billing heading and hope that they get back in touch soon. We all know the situation with Game Network, I am just sorry I can't offer more assistance to a fellow player from Unity.

Thanks for this info. I went to the ipay site and they have my activation request, but they have not submitted the payment. The status is claiming "update" instead of "sale". But when I click to update, all my info is current.

At least this info lead me to a telephone number though, unfortunately I missed them by 55 minutes today. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]

Thanks again folks for helping me get this resolved. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    Kimo

Woo! I'm in! [:D]

For info that might help anyone else who had the same problem I had;

To re-activate an old and canceled account, you need to ADD subscription. The link to re-activate just updates your info and does nothing else. Also, in the field to enter your credit card number, do not use dash's or space's. The site should state that but it doesn't.

Also, the folks at iPay helped me out with this. I didn't hear from any devs from my email or support ticket. [:S]

Thanks again to those that helped me out here!![:)]
    Kimo

I'm glad I looked for this before putting in my card information. I was going to use the re-activate link and wasn't really sure which one I should have used. I think this needs to be changed to make things clearer I feel so others don't run into this trouble. Or at least stick this at the top of one of the forums so people can easily access it.

Thread Information