Thread: Experience Suggestion

Kirai

Default Experience Suggestion

Okay, here's an idea that I heard of that sounded like an awesome idea.

For players that have taken a break from the game for say, 2 weeks, and then they come back to the game after their 2 week break, they would get double experience for the period they were not playing the game.
    There can be a minimum amount of days to be gone in order to recieve this double xp. It would help players that have taken breaks catch up to their friends, and would be an awesome insentive to keep playing the game. ( I took a 5 month break and found it hard to catch up to anyone...[:^)] )

As Frisco said in his thread, we would like to increase our gaming community across all shards ^.^

Default Re: Experience Suggestion

Sounds like someone wants to get something for nothing to me.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Kirai

Nope. You read it wrong. =P

WoW has it, and a lot of players agree that it's a extremely nice thing to have, so you don't fall behind your friends and can't go out adventuring with them less you get killed.

Please don't assume things, you make an ****** out of you and me.

No matter what you call it or how you phrase it, getting double experience just because you haven't been playing is getting something for free.

It is already simple enough to level a second school as it is. Under your suggestion if I took a month break then I could halve the already short time it takes to take a second class to 100. It ay be alright in a different game but with Horizons multiclass system it would lead to abuse.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Actually I could see a use for the idea. Double XP for the duration of an unsheduled outage for example. But NEVER over 24hrs of double XP and only double on the kill not multimob nor group.

It would be the first instance of an oops we fscked up here you go well that I can remember anyway.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Kirai

Huh. Never thought of any of that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by evilkarl
    Actually I could see a use for the idea. Double XP for the duration of an unsheduled outage for example. But NEVER over 24hrs of double XP and only double on the kill not multimob nor group.

It would be the first instance of an oops we fscked up here you go well that I can remember anyway.
    Like your idea Evilkarl...

Dont like the other idea...
    If you dont play its either your choice or problem and catching up is also something thats the players problem...
    If he/she wants to catch up, he/she should play more often and longer then their friends...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information