Thread: Noob Dragon need some questions answered

Akar

Default Noob Dragon need some questions answered

Ok just started this game this week and so far I like it. But I have some questions that were not explained well in game.

1. How do you gather andcraft essences, spells, and orbs? The tuturoial didn't mention anything about them now I am stuck at lvl 5 because I don't know how to craft spells.

2. What do the different stats that you put TP into represent (primal, power and such).

3. Are most of the adventure quests (10, 20, ...) found in one place? And where is that place.

4. Can Dragons be effective hybrids? I want to solo a lot so the combination of figher/healer will be important. What stats would benefit this style?

5. Are there any maps of the whole game world so I can tell whats what and wheres where?

Default Re: Noob Dragon need some questions answered

1 - Just as you would with Scales and Bars/Bricks (I'm hoping the tutorial gave you insight on how to craft those). However, Essence is not found on the Beginner Isles, so you'll have to venture through Lesser Aradoth (Kion, Parsinia and Sslanis) to find some.

2 - If you hover your mouse over the stats and skills, they should give you a fair bit of information as to what they do, and I'm sure you can figure out the rest ;).

3 - You can find adv quests in Dralk and Chiconis (both Dragon cities), and the guide to all dragon ability/skill quests can be found here: http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...x?PostID=50674

4 - Dragons can definately be effective hybrids. In fact, I'd say that every single Dragon is a hybrid to some extent. Stats and stats for a healer/fighter, I would go for 1/4 Primal, 1/2 Tooth and Claw, 1/4 Health and the rest dumped on Str. But that's just me.

5 - Although I do not support this map pack, since it removes any and all self-discovery and thus almost destroys any fun in exploring, you can find and download it from here: http://community.istaria.com/default.aspx?pg=downloads
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Akar

Thank you very much your info will help me quite a lot.

Torana

Just for your Information gusi, on Unity there is now an Essence Chaneller and Dim Wisps on New Trismus, I guess it's the same on Chaos and Order. I noticed as well that at the moment it's easier again to craft there as both machine types seem to be at the places like before the merge. Don't know if it's a bug on Unity (and I didn't check all the places, only at the flax field and the sandstone place) but it's a really helpful change for beginner crafters.

Thread Information