Warning SPOILER Warning SPOILER I had a lot of fun doing this without knowing what would result so STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW IN ADVANCE the only thing you need to know is there is a new buildable tree called Tree, Leafy Large (or Tree, Large Leafy, I'm not sure which).

Well, I heard a rumor in the Market that one could plant a Large Leafy Tree now. So off I went to my lot to consider where to put such a thing.

In the planning window, it just looked like a regular leafy tree, but people were chatting about the size of the planter. And I couldn't move it in increments, it was either in the lot's center or at the edge. I shoved it over near my plot marker, by my house, and clicked Build.

10 seconds later ... HOLY CRAP. A planter big enough to count as a king sized bed for a dragon appeared. Its sides were twice my height. I had to build pumpkins as stepping stones to get in it (thanks, Herman, for that idea). And one cannot apply without being in the planter's center.

I gathered the flax, Chioxin the dim, and Auril the cedar. I turned it all into construction units, and applied, wondering what I would get.

The thing is HUGE. Its lowest branches start about the level of my two story house's roof. It far dwarfs my lot, though I can see potential for a few of these near each other with something like a gazebo nestled in. I tested, and I am able to build a swampy tree planter very near the large tree's trunk. That will help with the undergrowth look.

Anyway, it's on my lot near Aiya's pad on Order. I think someone else built one in Aughendell. The sweet thing is, it takes the same resources as a regular leafy tree (hope that's intended!) so it is not a monster undertaking to build. If and when we get Novian salvage, I sure intend to incorporate a few of these suckers into my new design.

Kaylor, Clan Yggdrasil can put in a proper World Tree now .. *laughs*

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad now with Giant Tree
100 Blacksmith/100 Fitter/45 Mason/45 Carpenter/25 Scholar/14 Weaver/13 Enchanter
100 Reaver/56 Ice Disciple