Thread: Has AE forgotten some things?

Verginia

Default Has AE forgotten some things?

Do any of the Guild Towns have Wells for water? our guild plot is right next to the open waterways (surin) but we can't gather water *giggles* would it be hard to implement the possibility of gathering water from ocean/lakes if you all didn't want to put wells in Guild towns?

What about assorted community projects in guild towns? there's a couple areas in the city's themselves (saritova, Surin, etc) that have some Very nice spots for community waterfountains or something.

Not sure if these were planned on being implemented, thought I'd ask. Thanks for your time :)

Default Re: Has AE forgotten some things?

:P I get a well! :P

Well I don't have my well yet but the blight patch notes say I get a well soon! :)

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

SirFrog

Wells are a resource node, and because it there not buildable by players...YET!

David mentioned in IRC that they were talking about how to implement that ability. So we may get wells but we may not get them either depending on how things work. But at least we know they are talking about it.
    [O]

I f you want to message me in game later tonight Verginia, I have a several wells marked on the guild islands, this may help.

Pluton

David B said he was adding wells and sand to guild plots last week in IRC. I'm not sure if he meant ALL guild plots but I would assume so.

Thread Information