Thread: 25x25 and the Vault

Kraft

Default 25x25 and the Vault

I have asked around in the game and can't seem to get this question answered. Can a vault which is 25x25 fit on a 25x25 plot? Would think it would but knowing AE it probably doesn't.

Default Re: 25x25 and the Vault

err...if the structure is 25x25 (perfect square there) and the plot is 25x25 (another perfect square) it'll fit.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

It doesn't Fit. Vault is more like 25.5X25.5 ... just enough to make it not fit on a 25xanything plot
    Master of the "Veiled Insult" .... Observe
    [veil]Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smells of elderberries[/veil]

Warzen

If you only had a 25x25, why would you want to waste YOUR entire plot with a vault? YOU can't craft there, YOU can store any of your stuff there. Unless you had no desire for anything and were allowing others to use the vault, i do not see the logic in it.

Ziggy

Some people are just pure adventurers, so a plot for themselves isn't a necessity.So filling a plot with a vault is a very generous idea. The vault has to be larger than 25 because my plot is 25 x 59 and it wouldn't fit, wouldn't even give me the option of placing one. Personally i think they should those tiny plots larger, especially the guild towns. 25x25 is rediculous, of course like i stated in the beginning not everyone wants to decorate a plot.

There is a Human Vault Storage building at Pennsula: Sable Shores at the drop put onto a 25 X 25 plot and it fit jus fine. All i had to do was adjust it front or back or sideways and when it turned white i built it. Although it took me 3 times before i got it to build it did work after adjusting 1 x 1 each direction a num ber of times to get the white outline. Wanted to add also that it is on Chaos world. And Appreciate any help getting it built also. Hehehehe thanks

Also, he may be refering to a guild plot, where some of the sub-plot often end up as a single usage plot (1 for vault, 1 for tavern, 1 for storage, etc).
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Thread Information