Manga showed up in Market tonight and had this to say (log edited for relevancy):

[marketplace: Kwinn] all I want to be able to recover some of the investemnt in a current plot thats a lot of time, money and effort. And its gone like a fart in a windstorm if I want to get rid of my plot
[marketplace: Grummel] Yes Novian resources would be nice..I want to rearrange my plot
[marketplace: Levity] *agrees with Kwinn* I really want a do-over on my lot's layout. Plus a lawn, of course, but that's dreaming.
[marketplace: Widmer] even if we lost 20% would be nice to be able to redsign plots
[marketplace: Nich] I'd love to just move my things around
[marketplace: Manga] It's not dreaming
[marketplace: Darkmagius] they dont make plots the size I want
[marketplace: Manga] Its on the schedule...
[marketplace: Levity] *nods* that would do it for me, too, I don't need to replace anything, just make room for new border trim as it were
[marketplace: Levity] Lawns? they are scheduled? *huge hug to Manga*
[marketplace: Manga] nope
[marketplace: Manga] building - > novian
[marketplace: Nich] I have a large plot, and planning it all out at once is a guaranteed crash, so it didn't turn out exactlly how I wanted
[marketplace: Levity] oh! Well, that's great too! *does not rescind hug*
[marketplace: Glimmers] how about just the opition to have the plots land covered with grass like in talandar
[marketplace: Levity] Heh, I had spent 3 hours planning mine only to have a shard shutdown. I really rushed the second time.
[marketplace: Levity] Glimmers, that is what I mean by "lawn"
[marketplace: Glimmers] ooh
[marketplace: Nich] I crashed at least ten times, before doing it in quarters
[marketplace: Levity] Manga, any plan on how much can be saved to Novian? Percentage wise?
[marketplace: Manga] TBD
[marketplace: Nich] it'd be nice for a 100% grace period :)
[marketplace: Samael] Smaller shrubs, flowers and perhaps statues and birdbaths for smaller plots would be nice :P
[marketplace: Manga] samael - the first 2 should be hitting blight soon
[marketplace: Samael] sweet :)

After which we all pelted Manga with our wishes for lawn gnomes and koi ponds and he left to go to sleep *grin* He was really there throwing Kwellens at Dalimond but we pounced on him about Novians.

-Levity Merrel