Thread: Idea's for the game.

Soviet

Default Idea's for the game.

Recently I sent a messsage in for suggestions. And so with all the idea's for this game. I was thinking on wondering what some of other people's idea's are. So I posted this topic to see the idea's from other people. Here were some of my idea's.
    [*]Formulas for Dragon Masks.[*]Examples from Event of October 1, 2004[*]Fall Harvest Gruok Scale[*]Fall Harvest Cow Scale[*]Fall Harvest Pumpkin Scale[*]Fall Harvest Skull Scale[*]Fall Harvest Clown Scale[/list][/list][*]Formulas for Tier VII[*]If there is a TierVII after TierVI I was thinking maybe of this.[*]Tier VII Metal: Titanium(Ti:Atomic No. 22)[*]Tier VII Stone: Graphite, Pyrite, Kaolinite, Dolomite, Hematite, or Talc.[*]Tier VII Gems: Amertrine (Combination of Amethyst and Citrine) Smoky Quartz (Dark Black Gem)[/list][/list][/list]

Of coarse, this is just a small amount, so feel free to express any opinions :). Thank you.

Default Re: Idea's for the game.

some form of dragon advancement post 100 the life of a dragon becomes more and more dull because we have nothing to do.
    I only play the game for my dragon character and i've been maxed out in all areas since nov of last year.

I wouldsuggest three skill trees
    One that focuses and expand the powers of breath weapons, one for melle, and another for spell casting. Youwould only be able to choose one.

This advancement would comprise of about 15 skills.these skillswould take roughly 30mil-50mil exp to fully max out, and they would be trained much like our tp are used. Each skill wouldtake 100 trains in order to reach full potency.
    The skills would be tier based so that some more powerfull effects are only obtained at high levels.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet
    [*]Formulas for Tier VII[*][*]If there is a TierVII after TierVI I was thinking maybe of this.[*]Tier VII Metal: Titanium(Ti:Atomic No. 22)[*]Tier VII Stone: Graphite, Pyrite, Kaolinite, Dolomite, Hematite, or Talc.[*]Tier VII Gems: Amertrine (Combination of Amethyst and Citrine) Smoky Quartz (Dark Black Gem)[/list][/list][/list]

Of coarse, this is just a small amount, so feel free to express any opinions [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]. Thank you.
    Ok, just a couple problems. Maybe it's just the geologist in me. Pyrite and Hematite are iron ores. If you're wanting a tier 7 dark black gem specifically, I'd suggest onyx since quartz is quartzexcept for the impurities giving color.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

There won't by any Tier 7 anything, most likely. Tier 6 is the ultimate, final Tier.

I'd like to see some new OTO forms and techs as part of an event, like the other 4 Dragon techs. Maybe even some more OTO equipment, not necessarily forms/techs to make it, like the halloween masks scales.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

if they did implement t7 stuff it would be very very far down the line because even t6 stuff has been shoved off for more important things currently.

Thread Information