Thread: Yesterday - unplanned dev's chat

Default Yesterday - unplanned dev's chat

I missed most of the dev's impromt chat yesterday in the community forum channels. Could someone give the BIG line that was discussed and what good news dev's let out.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Default Re: Yesterday - unplanned dev's chat

My record of the chat is 13 pages long even though I ctd'd in the middle and missed a few minutes. I'll see if I can abstract the on-point stuff ... but it will take a few minutes. *goes off for a bit*

*returns* I left out a lot of banter and hellos and goodbyes, all the hands raised for attention, etc. I may have skipped some questions that were asked, but I included everything the devs addressed.

-Levity

[Community: Allon] Greetings Zideon, and thank you for coming. :)
    [Community: Zideon] No problem...happy to be here
    [Community: Zideon] Rawdge from design will be attending as well
    [Community: Plink] Ok, I turn the floor over to C'gan to cover what has been happening on the World Events Team since last meeting.
    [Community: C`gan] Thanks, Plink.
    [Community: C`gan] First off, welcome and thank you all for coming.
    [Community: C`gan] The World Projects team in the past two weeks has been very active and efficient. Completed projects in the past two weeks are the Kion mine, Kion Manor for Lady Kendra, Kion Lighthouse.
    [Community: C`gan] Work has been progressing on the Sslanis mine and Kion crafthall.
    [Community: C`gan] A survey team also took the time to look at all previous world projects build sites and the listing is on the forum, as well as updates to projects as people have had the opportunity
    --------------here was my ctd ------------------------
    [Community: Sarpedos] I was just saying I have an idea for newbie projects, but we can discuss in the WorldProjects on our own time.
    [Community: Grummel] These projects are they level specific or can anybody work them..reason why I ask is I can usually place 54 units of a product on a project..I dont want to rob individuals who are working for Xp
    [Community: Grummel] 54 units in one shot
    [Community: C`gan] These projects and the required units are posted on the forum. The highest listing is tier 3.
    [Community: Grummel] See I can work above tier 3 but I dont want to rob anybody of xp
    [Community: Dagas] *raises a hand*
    [Community: C`gan] The projects themselves are not level specific, other than the person should honestly be able to work what they're actually working on.
    [Community: Grummel] Just wondering do you have these projects zoned off for various levels or can I just pick one at random and work it
    [Community: C`gan] In that case, Grummel, you may be an excellent runner.
    [Community: C`gan] Ok, for sake of time, if those wishing to volunteer for duties, please contact the team later on the WorldProjects channel.
    [Community: Dagas] well i have noticed that many plots remain unbuilt and the builders maret wremains unused
    [Community: C`gan] Plots fall outside the realm of the World Projects team.
    [Community: Plink] The topic was the cloth working factory near the tier IV gem golems, with no cloth anywhere near it. Is there any chance of cloth showing up there?
    [Community: Plink] *looks to TG*
    [Community: C`gan] Also the masonry hall in eastern Lesser Aradoth.
    [Community: Zideon] ONe sec...we are huddling
    [Community: Zideon] There is absolutely a chance of cloth showing up there...
    [Community: Zideon] We have worldbuilders listening in on this as well and thats what I was told
    [Community: Awdz] just to be clear, active world projects (prioritized) are posted where?
    [Community: C`gan] They are not yet prioritized. They are on the community.istaria.com site, Server Boards, Order Shard, World Projects Team list.
    [Community: Awdz] and should we just ask in the world projects chat if we want to help to find out what's going on?
    [Community: C`gan] Absolutely.
    [Community: Naptha] Ok How can a Newbie like me with no construction skills Help??
    [Community: C`gan] Well, base processing or running.
    [Community: Naptha] what exactly is that
    [Community: C`gan] Taking the material you harvest and process, then hand off to a builder who uses that to make construction units.
    [Community: Naptha] Fantastic
    [Community: C`gan] Running is just that. Run construction units from the field to the project for a builder to place.
    [Community: Cixi] not to cause any offense, especially since there are so many extra large ones here, but many times there are several logged on to the WP channel but when I ask what is going on, there's no response at all. Maybe if there's an active team there should be a different channel because maybe everyone else just has the channel and they're afk or... sorry to be a long winded gnome
    [Community: C`gan] Please, be persistent. There may or may not be goings on or they may have a small group already. We can certainly discuss it amongst the team to have an active project channel.
    [Community: Plink] We'll have the Greater New-Player Assistance Team report and then we will skip to open forum.
    [Community: Asteral] *smiles* Alright. The new player assistance team or GNAT as we've called ourselves is doing exceelnt.
    [Community: Asteral] We have numerous new players tell us how much keeping the connies stocked and being avaliable in the new player channel has helped them
    [Community: Asteral] But we are in desperate need of volunteers to help take some of the weight off the already stressed team members. We have a group of 5 or 6 people trying to take care fo the whole project
    [Community: Frisco] Cloth workers(Cargo gear and Mage armor) as well as Dragon crafters are desperatly needed
    [Community: Asteral] What we really need at this point are spell crafters/dragon crafters and people to staff the playerchannel
    [Community: Frisco] Unfortunatly, we are not getting the numbers of new people into the NEw Player Chat channel that we need. Only those who are very very intuitive have made their way in there.
    [Community: Asteral] On another note, there have been several ideas pushed forward as to how to better help new players get on their feet when they join the game. One of thse things was having them automatically upt into the new player channel upon char creation
    [Community: Frisco] I have made a call to TG to put new players in there when they land on the tutorial island, but I have not heard from them, We can't even invite new players in, as none of us have admin ddue to it being a TG modd'd channel
    [Community: Asteral] That way a newbie doesn't have to figure out How to set up his tabs before he can get assitance with game mechanics
    [Community: Manga-4tw] I can bring that up to the table for a tech discussion on it, the autojoin tab
    [Community: Frisco] Also - We would like to begin to work on Kion Connie, when we have the New Brommel and Trismus connies set up and truckin
    [Community: Frisco] Thank you Manga, it would really be very appreciated.
    [Community: Naptha] Is there a list of Items to be crafted for newbies ? if not could one be established ranked according to difficulty so other newbies can assist in the creation?
    [Community: Frisco] Well the original plan was to stock it and help the new players get the tools and eq to continue on their own without the higher levels having to sotck it, but it sems that there is just those 5 or 6 contantly doing thw rok while others arent, so that is a topic to be discussed in the new player chat channel among volunteers and new players I think...
    [Community: Swythe] ok, off topic a bit, about a month ago I made my own client modifications, adding 12 dragon emotes that recyled exsisting animations, including the flying ones I have found
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Swythe: just email that to me
    [Community: Swythe] O.o I will, source and all, thank you, ok, I'm done :)
    [Community: Lethosos] Concerning stocking supllies for new players--I think it would help tremendously if there was a better incentive to do so.
    [Community: Frisco] Aye - I was thinking about that, perhaps commisioning newer players to create?
    [Community: Frisco] then those who commisioned could stock it?
    [Community: Allon] A quick thing about making more "incentive" for putting onto training consigners..
    [Community: Allon] Something I did when I regularly did that... I did it to gain more "Customers".
    [Community: Allon] I would always thank whatever Naka or Dragon was purchasing from me, when I knew it, of the spells I put... and offered to "make others' For a fee...
    [Community: Allon] Plus, it is an excellent way to make more friends, too.
    [Community: Frisco] Ahhh thats a good idea, I know one new player - Meile, has been doing that, and it was rerally neat to get the thank you from her after buying her spells
    [Community: Allon] Just, reach out to those new ones who buy things from you, you know there name now, offer to make more, and have a customer for life.
    [Community: Frisco] *nods* I like that idea!
    [Community: Allon] It was one of my favorite reasons that I used consigners!
    [Community: C`gan] This is actually for the TG members here. Is there a way for the New Players channel to have the current bot give moderator status to Frisco and Asteral?
    [Community: Zideon] Not automated no...
    [Community: Frisco] Hahah read my mind but I was to scared to ask :(
    [Community: C`gan] But there is a way?
    [Community: Rawdge] If one of us logs in and manually promotes someone, it could work.
    [Community: Zideon] but that would fall to me....
    [Community: Plink] Ok, I've been spa.... er I mean asked by several people, to not skip over the Events Team information. So I will briefly cover that on Xerses behald.
    [Community: Plink] Here's the relevant information:
    [Community: Plink] 1. There's an events team. It resides on the channel called *gasp* Events Team.
    [Community: Plink] 2. I would do a poor job of summarizing what Xerses wants of that team. But I would ask if there's a way that TG can open dialogue directly with that Team?
    [Community: Plink] There's a post on this meetings thread that gives a bit of breakdown, but in the interest of time... Openning communication would suffice.
    [Community: Amadan] Message boards are the best way for open dialogue regarding events.
    [Community: Plink] So someone will look into what Xerses is requesting on teh board?
    [Community: Plink] It's a very complex event.
    [Community: Plink] Different tiers and all kinds of neat stuff.
    [Community: Rawdge] What exactly are you talking about with the Events Team?
    [Community: Rawdge] I'll admit, I'm not familiar with what you'es discussing.
    [Community: Plink] They want to be able to suggest events for the community. In this case an actual war with the WA, where the attackers attack differnt tiers in differenct places, so all can be involved.w
    [Community: Warsong] Well im on the events team because i like to taunt the WM's but mostly we are trying to create events without the WM's help at the moment
    [Community: Plink] That would also be something they are working with.
    [Community: Rawdge] Okay. That's something we can take a look at more in depth and find out exactly what we can and can't do.
    [Community: Rawdge] The forums would be the best way to discuss that most likely.
    [Community: Plink] Thank you. I'll have Xerses post more specifics then.
    [Community: Amadan] Aye, what he said. If you have a thread about events you need me to look at, I will have no problem doing so.
    [Community: Ssvox] is xerses the one to contact or some one else?
    [Community: Plink] For the next 10 days, contact me. Xerses is out of town.
    [Community: Bahomute] i was hoping there wouldnt be anymore "wild goose chasing" im sure many know what i mean
    [Community: Plink] *blush* That was an experiment....
    [Community: Bahomute] considering what Sahdow Dragon was doing and Seliena running several times
    [Community: Cera] aye
    [Community: Plink] Um, the Event's Team would rather not discuss that with most of TG here....
    [Community: Plink] *whistles innocently*
    [Community: C`gan] For those who do not know the Events Team and what they're about, the thread is located at http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...x?PostID=77531
    [Community: Plink] Thanks. Also, I stay in this channel when I'm in game, you can discuss things with me then, or feel free to email me through the boards, or PM me.... :)
    [Community: Plink] Now.... There were many other things on the agenda, but I'm going to skip to one really fast so that our friends from TG can get out of here. :) The next meeting is here in 2 weeks at the same time?
    [Community: Plink] Ok, Starlight, ask your question about the aggro system.
    [Community: Starlight] as I understand the creatures target the lowest rated member
    [Community: Starlight] but some mobs seem to stay focused on one player ignoring the damage being dealt to them by another
    [Community: Starlight] also about when not in a group, example being while in sslanis basin, I hadde about 10 spiders agroed to me
    [Community: Manga-4tw] About the agro system, that behavior is indeed intended, but not working as intended
    [Community: David] ?
    [Community: David] Manga is typing... hold on.
    [Community: David] He's not very good at that.
    [Community: Manga-4tw] The monsters are encouraged to pick tagets, the same as players do, best odds of winning, during a "pull" of multiple monsters, some of them will target lower level players...
    [Community: Manga-4tw] What went wrong was the fact that the monsters are not wanting to "un-agro" of the lower level player until it is too late, that is currently a flaw in that system that is on live, but we have since fixed it due to player feedback internally
    [Community: Manga-4tw] The fact that it is working on players that aren't in group is also not intended
    [Community: Manga-4tw] We wanted the agro system to be more challenging to higher level players to protect the younger players but not making a pull a death sentance
    [Community: Manga-4tw] They target what they "think" they have a best challenge attacking, there is also healing agro as well
    [Community: David] It is possible to (after the adjustment) prevent the initial attack on the low level player through judicious use of aggressive attacks.
    [Community: Plink] Adjustment?
    [Community: Manga-4tw] The Adult RoP will no longer be a instant kill for the hatchling after the adjustment
    [Community: Starlight] that works only sometimes it seems
    [Community: David] It is not yet live for you to know if it works or not.
    [Community: Plink] *nod* So we talk about it at the first meeting after the patch. :)
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Starlight: sometimes golems will attack with "hurl chunk" a random groupmate in the group
    [Community: Starlight] the bitter pickle
    [Community: Starlight] I understand the mobs reason if it cant hit target it runs away
    [Community: Manga-4tw] That is being looked at as well Starlight
    [Community: Starlight] but if with a group, and player the ghosts are after gets to a spot the ghosts can not reach
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Please send in logs starlight so that we can review them
    [Community: Manga-4tw] We also found a positioning issue that affects mobs that run away for no reason
    [Community: David] Pardon the interruption, but I'm sending the devs home in 15 minutes... thank you.
    [Community: Zideon] 14 minutes
    [Community: Celly] QUestions... About how long does it take to get a well dug and a truckload of sand dumped in a community after one is requested
    [Community: Celly] And second... when are you going to add some other types of eggs to the game besides chicken eggs?
    [Community: David] I'll take this one
    [Community: Manga-4tw] OK next question for me
    [Community: Swythe] while I sent this into the community email, I was wondering if there would be an addition of an actual druken effect in the game? the bitter pickel gives debuffs, but there are no blurred vison, or staggering like other MMO's :)
    [Community: David] Placing the request in the suggestions thread Sand and Wells will result in me adding it when I have discrectionary time.. this then goes with the next delta to Blight , and then to live.
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Swythe: I rather see that effect from player made drinks, but I need artist time that is limited at the moment
    [Community: David] I try to review the thread prior to each delta.
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Celly: maybe about the egges
    [Community: Meile] Yay. When will we be allowed to swim instead of sinking like rocks? Will dryads ever be able to do more than this fake hovering thing?
    [Community: David] We will look into other eggs in the future, but right now, we don't have many egg laying creatures.
    [Community: Asteral] Golem eggs!
    [Community: David] Swimming will be learned/discovered by Istarians at some time in the future, but currently it is not part of the culture.
    [Community: Manga-4tw] We are looking into the possibilty for a small burst of flight/hover for the dryads
    [Community: Gerix] Dragons should be able to give a ride to a friend
    [Community: David] Player riding player dragons requires some client/simulation changes and some animations additions. We know how we intend to do this, but it is on the pony list because of many higher priority issues.
    [Community: C`gan] Is there any plan to make expert forms more readily available? Also, Will there be a way for crafters to make the blighted cores for the newer blighted equipment?
    [Community: Plink] Ok... I have a suggestion... Since the devs have to leave very soon. Can we schedule another open forum sometime before the next meeting?
    [Community: Levity] I am just curious about a clarification on timing on new plot things like flower bushes, and how technically hard it would be to do a grass texture instead of dirt. Not asking for a firm time, just a general idea of where on the schedule it is.
    [Community: Manga-4tw] C'gan we will make it easier for the selling and buying of forms
    [Community: Zideon] Goodnight everyone...Zideon must leave the building...enjoy
    [Community: Diabolis] wonder about ports added to settlements
    [Community: Manga-4tw] We discussed player buildable ports, but player building resource nodes trumped it on the schedule
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Master Processing forms are slated for release this summer
    [Community: Eliora] when will the level cap be raised ?
    [Community: David] Levity: we are patching out new aesthetic structures such as plants. They will come to blight with each delta. Grass is problematic as a texture change on an existing plot, but if you mean a 'sod' asset that lies on top of the terrain, it could be possible, but might not look very good... will have to check into it.
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Diabolis: send in a suggestion for a TP to be added and we can see what we can do
    [Community: Diabolis] where is that done at Manga?
    [Community: Wyrme] my question is inregards to Dragon dragon lair plots and dragon gulid lair plots
    [Community: Lerion] We requested a gate for Heather already in the forum Diabolis
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Eliora: that is a tricky one, but we want to make sure the first 100 levels are more fun to play first (and less bugs)
    [Community: Manga-4tw] https://support.istaria.com
    Community: olvander] is there a way to make the blight cores a form instead of deconstructing the blighted weapons
    [Community: David] New Travel Gates and Destination pads will be slow in coming, I've requested a player buildable Travel Gate which is in the queue for development. Pads will be added cautiously.
    [Community: Devast] Two quick questions: Any info on lairs or welgers?
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Devast: Everyday I watch David build on his lair plot tweaking and finding bugs, the major bottlenect is the art assets, the tech is pretty solid and no other game has anything close to it
    [Community: Wyrme] My question has been a long time concern of may of the long time playing dragon that are in drafgon only gulids and have not amased 100's of gold pieses to lose the dragon gulid plots to the dragons belonging to mixed gulids
    [Community: David] olvander: that would change the economy of blighted weapons... we will watch the availability and perhaps adjust the drop
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Wyrme: When that time comes we will have discussed that with our focus group and our players to come up with the best solution, we plan to have many lair plots available for all dragons
    [Community: David] Pardon me, but I'm sending the devs home now.
    [Community: Maiyr] are all expert blighted forms in game? i know of a few that i havent seen
    [Community: Manga-4tw] I think a few are missing, we are running queries to find our wich blighted forms are missing
    [Community: Ryunaker] Also, do the blighted forms plan to be updated as the others were?
    [Community: David] Thank you for playing, we love all of you enjoying our game.
    [Community: Plink] Thank you so much for coming. Please visit the board at community.istaria.com and PM me or post your questions and issues for the next community meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    [Community: Manga-4tw] Master Processing forms are slated for release this summer
    WOOHOO!!

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Very Informative, thank you!

Wish I'd been there. But the only question I would have is on laircrafting itself. Could we get a preview? I would love to see how its laid out.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

whatis the community channel anyhow -- irc, right? How do I join it? I saw they need people to help with newplayer stuff. How do I join that effort?

Thanks!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Community channel and New Player channel are both IN GAME, not IRC. To join, click on the little button in a chat window for the channel list. It will bring up a list of all channels currently in the game. Highlight the one you want to join and click the Join button.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRdr
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Levity wrote:

WOOHOO!!
    Wonder if that means Expert Conf forms will be in game by then?
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

There were a couple more teasers of information in the arena as David was blasting poor Manga with epic spells before leaving us with an angry SoG. hehehe

[06/30/05 20:10:39] David -> Manga-4tw : Burning Archer [ Casting... ]
    [06/30/05 20:10:44] David -> Manga-4tw : Burning Archer [ 30 ]
    [06/30/05 20:10:47] Gerix says, 'hehe giant economy size'
    [06/30/05 20:11:00] David -> Manga-4tw : Burning Archer [ Casting... ]
    [06/30/05 20:11:04] Manga-4tw -> Manga-4tw : Festival Fireworks (small)
    [06/30/05 20:11:05] David -> Manga-4tw : Burning Archer [ 31 ]
    [06/30/05 20:11:07] Lethosos says, 'Whoah. I wanna cast those! :D'
    [06/30/05 20:11:16] Frisco says, 'I like the arrow one'
    [06/30/05 20:11:17] Swythe watches again, with his vision all blurry.
    [06/30/05 20:11:21] David says, 'That wone you can get'

Does that mean burning archer is live?

[06/30/05 20:12:09] Manga-4tw says, 'Banshee or The Wrath of Reyem Neas is next for release'

And Manga used what looks like the new caster dragon hoard attack (no, my log didn't catch the damage).
    [06/30/05 20:17:17] Manga-4tw -> Bahomute : Primal Rage

Edit: Now with epic spell pictures
    Banshee
    Banshee again
    The Wrath of Reyem Neas
    again
    Massive Quake
    and then there was one called Rise of Power that I missed and one called Dancing Bones that looked like a giant curse of enfeeblement. :)
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

David Bowman also took the time to show off a few of the upcoming epic spells to us as well. *pretty large pictures*

Wrath of Reyem: [link]http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/wrath.JPG[/url]
    Banshee: [link]http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/banshee.JPG[/url]

Poor Manga the cow got Butchered....

Then he spawned Son of Gigaroth and wiped the arena with us all....
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

A live Q&A and the ONLY fekkin' Confectioner question that could be bothered to be asked is about more, different kinds of eggs?!?!?!?!?!??!

What are you people smoking? Seriously.[8o|]

*goes away grumbling* More fekking eggs..... *shakes her head in disgust continually grumbling*

confectioner?

Hehehe,
    It wasn't a confectioner question actually... It was from my wife... She collects eggs in RL.

:p

the point is that I have been hearing for well over a year soon Ive been hearing after ARoP How soon is soon ?
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Snowy, Vandellia, and the rest of the long suffering confectioners,

I too am a confectioner and it was this skill that was part of the reason I entered Horizons a year and a half ago, but that meeting wasn't the time or the place to pelt the staff with such questions.

As the title of this thread states, having DB & a chunk of the staff being there was a suprise & unplanned. I'm proud that we had any semblence of order for the meeting, but it did devolve into almost everyone raising a hand, paw, or claw and many not waiting their turn and interrupting with their own questions & comments. So I did not make things worse with my own questions on confectionering.

Because of this Zideon, who was suppose to be there, did not get any kind of a chance to discuss what he had come for.

I am pleased & grateful that DB & the staff did turn up. It did let us know that they take a personal interest in what the players on Order are doing and feeling. And it did give several of us a chance to voice questions & thoughts we've had to them directly. (Not only were they talking with us in the community chat, but I know that DB had a group chat going too. Herman was in that one)
    If Lord British had been so bugged during an appearance on one of the shards in UO the players that were doing the bugging would of been thrown in a dungeon for the duration of the event. (Yup! They have them in UO for holding cells until the staff decides what the punishment will be for the character/player.)
    I am hoping that the experience wasn't too taxing for them and they not only make a return appearance on Order, but start turning up at shard functions on the rest of the shards. (ie our meeting on Order was just a test maybe?)

Nellie Lovett (Confectioner, Outfitter, & Scout and still waiting for Confectioner Love)
    Ochre Tekton (Builder{all 5 classes},Cleric & Druid and still waiting on buildings that use leather tarps & silver joints)
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order (and still waiting for a portal & pad in Carmo, resources, critters, and the greening of Serengeti Island)
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

I won't be holding my breath. >.<

An egg is an egg is an egg. Ovoid shaped, has a shell, yolk and white on the inside, if fertilized may develop an embryo.

But whether it is a chicken egg, a turkey egg, a duck egg or an ostrich egg they all look the same scrambled so why a different type of egg?

Unless, perhaps, maybe DRAGGY EGGS! I hear tell they are mighty tasty!
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

The banshee spell im guessing spiritlist gets i read on the website with all hz info on that is requires 1000 base spirit..dunno if thats right..the reyem ryes thingy mage will get or wizard..also if ppl twiddle with the effects they can cast those spells themself :P..im bored of the banshee effect now..also the skull thingy is quite cool as well..have a twiddle with effects u think look good and u might b suprised i know i woz ^_^

Thread Information