Thread: Maintenance Complete

Default Maintenance Complete

From the login page:

Today's Maintenance[*]Fixed an issue with abilities that are meant to inflict "Maximum Damage". It was not properly taking into account any damage bonuses from other abilities or effects (such as Missile Adept).[*]Fixed an issue where dyed items that are put into a storage structure (such as a guild hall or house) left behind a non-dyed "ghost" item.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Re: Maintenance Complete

nice

but no increased spawn timer from khar?

Doesn't sound like anything to fix the combat aggro issue yet either. [:'(] Guess I'll find out in game today.

I'm very happy to hear they've fixed the 'ghost item' issue. [:D] That one was really annoying.

I am glad for the fix for the dyed items that got left behind, however, it also does this with tools and jewlery. Will this fix cover the tools and jewlery as well?

Nice, Thanks for fixes [:D]

Just curious. But are the vault 5 and 6 quests still busted? I tried to get them the other day and after a step or 2 talking to elsa the dialog has a link but nothing comes up no matter what I try. And yes, I've tried..rebooting. Talking to other vault keepers, opening and closing my vault, making sure my vault showed shareholder 4 etc......if theres some thing more I missed I would appreciate any help.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    but no increased spawn timer from khar?
    I'm sure if there is enough demand, they'll increase it by, let's say 6 hours to 12-18 hours.

But no fix to the bug with Aroah's and Lasting Embers that makes items they are attached to invisible? I'm not very happy to do that empty-vault-and-relog hooplah every time I need the shield with Aroah's from my vault.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Another week with game breaking issues still not resolved. /sigh. I guess too much planning went into this past weekend's[pi] + [B] + [au] +[8] to push live the resolutions to those issues.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Given it was a US holiday, I honestly wouldn't expect them to be at the grindstone, I mean, they do have families too, that spend time together as many other families do, on holidays. Givem a break.

Of course Ma'am, While we are at it lets just let this agro fiasco ferment a couple more weeks, its not quite yet ripe yet. Sounds perfect to me.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Mob aggro does seem much more responsive now to excessive healing and damage by other group members. I was out hunting earlier with someone 20 rating points lower than myself (they were in a relatively new school) and managed to keep aggro about 95% of the time or better. Some mobs initially dashed towards them, but a couple heals or AoEs and they were all over me.

We also found this to be the case in a much larger group when killing the Son of Gigaroth. He switched targets a lot depending on who was healing and doing damage.

The ability to pull aggro off someone seems to be a function of the rating differential between those 2. This means that in my case it was relatively easy, since there were only 20 rating points difference. However, 100+ would be a different story I think. However, this is good news for similar rated groups.

On the downside I'm not sure at all if they fixed the biggest problem - rogue mobs attacking folks out of group.

Adv: 12x100, 72 Wizard, 60 Warrior, 40 CHSW, 10 Monk (200)
    Craft: 19x100, 100 Tailor (234)
    [extended vacation]

Today I was getting better behavious, much less predictable, but still needs some improvements. Agro behaviour changes might not be published, TG are aware are working as a high priority to get them fixed.

good fixes, keep em comin :)
    Xerses 100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragon Crafter
    28 million hoard and counting...
    Yamir Onimar 100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 84 Druid / 37 Mage

Aye Guinness, I will agree with what you said about SoG. Our group tried him yesterdday to no avail. Plus his tactics changed from before.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    Today I was getting better behavious, much less predictable, but still needs some improvements. Agro behaviour changes might not be published, TG are aware are working as a high priority to get them fixed.
    High priority has so many meanings.

Was it high priority to put them in, as they did?
    Was it high priority to test them?

The lower staff statement is humorous as they had staff to make and "I assume" test the aggro changes. But yet they did it, and it was broken. Why not focus on getting things fixed instead of inserting more broken things?

Just my .02 when people say the have a small staff (Still a full price game), and are working on fixes!
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Anyone else notice the changes to blight today?

What Manga goes to the hospital and the whole company takes a powder?

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

No idea DK, lets just give them the time they need to get everything done they way they think it should be.

I think 19 months is more then enough

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information