Thread: Hooded Cloak?

Trizon

Default Hooded Cloak?

I'm not sure what these things are actually called? They have a hood and then it flows down like a cape. Can a Ranger wear this? If so, what kind ofprotection does it provide? I cannot find a decent site with this information. Any help would be appreciated.

Rilramar

Default Re: Hooded Cloak?

I have seen hoods in the game. As I understand it ( my biped is still level 1) it is social wear? Dark Forest or something like that

McFluffy

Dark forest shirt has a hood. Thats the only hooded item I've seen in game. As far as cloaks go, I've never seen one that shows on the char.

Eeyno

It is called Dark forest wear. It provides no armour as it is a social item. It's a shame though since I know many Rangers would enjoy wearing one out in the field. If you wanted to you could sacrifice that one piece of armour and wear it and then wear regular armour on the rest however it wouldn't look all that great if you wore ringmail or chain mixed with the cloak. Probably for the best look you would have to go leather armour or cloth mixed with that cloak however your amour points would be terrible low. Not as bad as a mage but still it would probably unbalance your character and make life difficult on ya.

Thread Information