Thread: Current Feedback, July 05.

Default Current Feedback, July 05.

Went to Blight yesterday, ran around as I'd heard of client modifications. On Order lately, (last month or two?) my framerate has fallen a bit to 10-30, compared to the previous period, which was very good, more like 20-50. Cannot find an option I've changed that gets me back to the higher figure.

Seemed similar on Blight, except that on initiallogin in Aug, framerate was up, and the game ran noticeably more smoothly. A few months agoI ran around Tazoon for 5 min straight, stayed at 30!! and tex mem unloaded beautifully. Not as good lately, and on Blight last night tex mem climbed to the 140's (usually crash in the 130's) and there was some jerkiness, with lower frame rates, teens.

The new client no longer unloads when you turn your back on a feature. So if you are revolving, it is a bit smoother than before.

Tried to buy a plot, could not, although shown as non-plotholder in character window. I'd suggest Blight doppelgangers be allowed to buy plots, as there is a lot of content that is dependent on plots.

Intel 2.6G, 800 FSB, 1G mem, WD Raptor HDD,BFG 6600GT/128 mildly overclocked.

Is this sort of observation at all useful? Should it be more quantitative?
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Default Re: Current Feedback, July 05.

And to Blight today. Illy and WM Aru were there. Ran around aug, 27 fps/45 tex mem. Not bad at all. Killing mith golems, 28/37, until I froze, and the golem died on Cloak of Thorns.
    Ran around Tazoon for several minutes, 8.6/80 to 16/82 and recall to Aug for 6.7 to 18/70. (Recall hung too. Had to move forward to get it to take.)

Restarted on Aug/Order. 12-15/47-57.
    Ran to mith, made some. recalled to aug. 18/45. Ran around Tazoon, 10/70 to 12/70 running, 20/70 stopped. So not quite as good as the client version on Blight this afternoon, but not much worse in Tazoon either.

Intel 2.6G, 800 FSB, 1G mem, WD Raptor HDD,BFG 6600GT/128 mildly overclocked.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Thread Information