Thread: just a few questions

Goldstein

Default just a few questions

is it posible for a lvl 90 sorc not multiclassing to cast stinging cold ?

i ask becuse i se undead lvl 80 - 90 sorc casting sting cold v

is it a bug or is this a new multiclassing mob thing ?

can a lvl 80 conjuror or blood mage use a lvl 80 800 2hc weapon ? or do things liek that not aply to them ? in other words do they not have a skill and is the damage on the lvl 80 weapon set differently for undead ?

i seevet.undead rvrs with 3500 hps , so has ot be somekind of buff yet can't debuff them. they wearign mythril health now ? .......and is it tech'd with armor ?

i see undead useing weapon we cannot create ... why is that ?

the shilegh for example. i have seen vet undead mercenaries useing the shielghs the druids have at nature tower. but if you make a shielgh ..no matter what teir your stuck with the same candy cane lookign thing which is missing a texture and shows hilt as plain white. so no one is gonna use it .

is this somethign we are gonna fix

why does kaa shade regen hps so fast ?
    lem the cold doesn't have the sme regen problme as kaa

why does FLMD SCHool only get 9 points into evasion is this a bug or was it ment to be this way ?
    i ask becuse this makes FLMD school the only unarmed class that doesn't get 10 points into evasion. and doesnt' have anythign else ot make up for the 1 less point in evasion liek say for instance 1 more into armor use or flame. doesn't really make sense .

why do some teir v mobs drop jm blighted forms ?

i prolly should have files a ticket with TG but these are just some of the things i have notced and wondered about. rather then have tg answer them figured maybe some players could anwser em.

Default Re: just a few questions

Part of the answer is, the devs have made it known that mobs (this includes the undead classes) gain a lot more stats and skill points per level than players do. I suppose this accelerates at higher levels to simulate multiclassing. Consequently they have higher stats and skills than what players can get. Additionally, magic restrictions are somehow relaxed on them, as some cast higher level spells than what their actual level would allow them to. I can't recall now what the reqs of Stinging Cold V are, but this is why you see undead sorcerers of all too low level casting it.

The short answer would be: the game is stacked against us.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information