Thread: Elder game ... need info

Default Elder game ... need info

While reading the suggestion area ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaldor
    Few short ideas of changing:

1) limit the amount of craftclasses per character to 3 where one of them can be taken over 100 (for the elder game)
    on Manga post ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Manga
    [img]/images/temp/about_line.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/temp/dev.gif[/img] In Development The following items are in various development stages with no current ETA and may be different upon final implementation[*]Elder GameTM
    I check the master web sites (horizons.istaria.com, coomunauty.istaria.com & tulga.com)and .... ZIP , NADDA [:'(][/list]

Okay, what is this Elder game, did I missed something in Tulga announcement.... so I did a search on the forums and I trip on a post from AAO on a discussion in IRC (http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80303). Reading this post I taugth a nice suggestion for high level scenario.

But after reading Chaldor comment .. I was more .. are they re-designing this game.

I'll be curious on the take that Tulga are going on this way. personnally I could see an expension pack that opens on new lands to discover , conquer and defends. This be great, something to do a promotion on.[:D] (side notes, I did 5 game stores in Montreal to get a CD keys, and 3 stores where surprized this game still run, and none had HZ on their price list [:|]). But I'm affraid that this is more like a high level expansion and that would do little to attracked ne base player.

Any inside info on the way this is gonna be introduce, is it big enough for a promotionnal thingy?

Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Default Re: Elder game ... need info

Erm, we dont NEED info. Its a design preview, hints at what is to come. We will here more when things are worked on and released. Unlikely before.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Nalrach, those both (Chaldor and AAO's posts) were suggestions, not what actually is going to happen - if at all. They may well be taken into consideration/implemented, but by all means, they are just suggestions.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

hmm its a preview

i want a more specific info too

else they can make a preview with any things and no one knows what they mean.

they should tell us: we mean progression above lvl 100 and epic quests and dangerous things even for rating 150+ players

would be nice to hear anything about Elder Game

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

The point of a preview is just that....its a preview. There is a good chance that Tulga dont have specific information, and wont until they are actually focusing on it. The preview is to let you know what is currently being worked on and what will be next, nothing specific.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Also note where it is...the very last thing on the list. It's probably nothing more than a concept right now, and it's just best for them not to say anything about it except "elder game," rather than give specifics of what they want and then be challenged when they need to change stuff in the development stage.

then such a plan makes no sense for me that they show us this preview

ok their focus for the next month is interesting (maybe their focus will succeed and they will finish this things)

but for example

- elder game

is only hot air, it would be the same to tell us that somedays in the future you will be able to ride mounts and can use ships

its not important and have no relation for the next 1 year of HZ

ok phantasm is nice but no reliable

What it means is that it is something that is actively being worked on, but there really isn't enough information to present at this time, and there is most definitely not an ETA.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

already worked on it!

nice

ok then its more than only a look at the future...

every game needs an elder part i hope to see this added to hz soon

HZ isnt a young game anymore...

Thread Information