I submitted this as feedback and thought I would post here to see waht the community thinks.

Hello, thanks for the free trial.

Your game has alot of great ideas and I love the dragon character class but there is one major thing it is lacking.

Challenge.

I understand that MMO games are designed so as not to alienate even the most feebleminded of players but there needs to be chalenge to the game play from hour 1 to be fun.

Here is an example of a challenge.

I recieve a quest to kill X boss mob.

I must get through an area infested with mobs to reach him.

I have roughly 5-10 skills available.

skill 1 meellee damage

skill 2 ranged damage

skill 3 lure enemy 1-3 at a time to a spot I designate.

skill 4 set a trap that detinates or attacks an enemy if they get near a spot i designate.

skill 5 ability to hide but only in certain areas, high grass, shadows etc.

skill 6 ability to use some environmental objects to destroy enemies or aid in destruction of enemies such as the classic explosive barrels strategically placed so those with keen eye sight anbd patience can find and utilize them.

skill 7 limited area effect stun maybe a 5 min recycle.

skill 8 drain enemies of power to heal myself.

skill 9 a radar ability to see enemy positions in a limited range to plan atytacks

skill 10 escape ability such as sprint.

All these need to be available early on and these missions need to be available early on.

Delivery is not fun, if I wanted to deliver I would be a post man or delivery boy in real life.

farming x mobs or x resource for copper or to make more junk is not fun.

If I wanted to be a farmer I would be farming potatoes etc IRL...

I need to be challenged, there needs to be a real danger of losing and having to start over so I can use my skills to overcome obstacles in a more effective way, trial and error, creative thinking to solve problems is a must.

I never enjoyed a game that did not stomp me into the ground and smack me around at least once in a while.

I hope this helps, let me know if you decide to make some quests using a skill based system that is challenging, requires strategy etc.