Thread: joining in AFTER TOMARROW WOOT!!!11one

DragonFire

Default joining in AFTER TOMARROW WOOT!!!11one

hello guys i will be comeing shortly [|-)] im bored so tell me is there i should know before i get the game?

Default Re: joining in 13 days

Is there anything you should know? That's a tough question to answer.

Judging by the name you're posting under, I'd wager you'll be creating a dragon character. That means you'll be spending some time on the Dragon Tutorial Island, Skalkaar. I would suggest you take your time, and read through the "encyclopedia" that is there. It explains some of the lore behind Istaria's Dragons, which are not the dragons you read about in fantasy books. Dragons are not all-powerful characters, but they are by no means wimps, either.

After that, once you've earned some levels, join the Dragon Chat and Marketplace channels. Most general questions can be answered on Marketplace (MP), while the dragon-specific questions are best asked on Dragon Chat.

Shards:
    Order Shard is the shard you should choose if you want to role play.
    Chaos Shard is the shard you should choose if you do not want to role play.
    Unity Shard is the European shard, and is controlled by GN, not TG.

Flying:
    As a beginning player, you start as a hatchling, and cannot fly. In order to fly, and grow into an adult, you must complete the Rite of Passage. More information on that can be found in the Dragons Forum.

DragonFire

ok but when i get the game can i join some ones group?
    because when i log on i the game for the 1st time i hope to have some friends

im mostly a 24/7 game player [H]

FluoxOrder

Hello !! Welcome to Istaria.
    If you want to join a group than byall means send me a tell or add me to your friends list :D But it will only work if you play on the order shard. I have so much stuff I can make you after you complete your training! Scales, spells, claws....plus I love helping new people, probably why I am not a level 100 yet :P But anyway I hope to see you around :D Fluox

DragonFire

thanks im dieing i boredom here i cant wait for the game [:'(]

Thread Information