Thread: Well... it looks like

Mithrandolir

Default Well... it looks like

... we'll be staying ;)

Aside from a few performance issues that remain after tweaking the client a little, we are having a blast. I read that performance has been hokey for the past couple of weeks for some people, so we are hoping that our last few issues go away with an upcoming fix.

Everyone we've met has been awesome! Thanks everyone for the help!

We'd love to get into a family oriented type guild in the future.
    We both work a lot, so we don't play 24/7, but we get on at least a few nights a week.
    Soooo much to do & learn here! I love it ;)

Thanks again to all who have welcomed us warmly!

Tamoh & Neara

Default Re: Well... it looks like

YaaaY!

If you are on Chaos, give someone in Imperial Crusaders a shout to try out our guild. We're family style and full of good folks and some crazy people as well =P (in a good way)

Mithrandolir

Thanks! We are indeed on Chaos.

Tamoh, feel free to send me a tell if I'm on as Twelvebagger, I will gladly supply you with the spells you will need as a mage.

If you don't see me on as Twelvebagger, I may be masquerading as Twelvebagger's Mistress, a cute little hatchling dragon that I made last night. Feel free to send a tell to either and I would be glad to help you out.

Enjoy your stay here, we're really blessed to have a game that truly is filled with wonderful and mature people.

(Well, I'm not always mature).

-12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

If you got that apostrophy in your name 12 I am SOOO going to be writing to support about Snowy's surname. &gt;:(

Glad to hear you are having such a blast with us! If you have need of any advice or questions answered feel free to send me a tell on Merriweather. If I'm not busy, afk or portalling I'll be happy to help you out. : )

I didn't get the apostrophe. Characters first name is Twelvebaggers, last name is Mistress.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Thread Information