Thread: Intrested

SGUGOD

Default Intrested

Can anyone tell me about this game i have read up about it but i will never know untill i actually ask. Since i dont have a credit card and cant try out the 7-day free trail account i just best thought it would be good to ask. So how is this game.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Intrested

You'll get a vast difference in the types of replies you get. Much is positive, much is negative. I count myself as one of the positive ones because I enjoy the crafting (including this "grind" thing people talk about often) because in my own way, I'm helping build this world to make it better, with crafthalls, houses, the World Projects, etc. The community is very difficult to even come near when comparing to other games out there. Members of the community are exactly that. Regardless of which shard you play on, you can find help by asking questions. This is true also here on the forums. The devs also listen to the player base, much more than what I've heard from other MMORPGs. Proof of this can be found in David Bowman's requests for new locations and modifications for sand pits, water wells, and teleporters and pads. There is more feedback now about upcoming additions to the game than in the past. Also, we're looking forward to a public release of a player-usable quest editor that will allow players to send in complete quests to be added to the game (so this will even assist the devs in putting out even more content). I will suggest you also check out the rest of the forums besides replies here to get a better feeling of the community as a whole.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

SGUGOD

thankyou for responding i will look into it further.

SGUGOD

is there an online place or a store that would sell gamecards for this game so i dont have to use a credit card since i dont have one. Seeing that in order for me to play this game i have to use a credit which i dont have and dont feel like sending in money is there anyway i or anyplace i can buy a gamecard.

One suggestion I could make is if you have a bank account that offers a atm card that is a visa bankcard you are good to go. The payment system will accept these cards as well, and will work.
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

SGUGOD

i dont have a visa i dont have a credit card i dont have a debit card. but i really do want to play this game i wish there was another way instead of using a card cause i dont have any of those.

SGUGOD

i dont have a visa i dont have a credit card i dont have a debit card. but i really do want to play this game i wish there was another way instead of using a card cause i dont have any of those. and i dont think sending the money to the company is something im willing to do either i hope i can find some other way sorry for the spam.

You can use Visa gift cards -- go to the main visa website and then find a bank near you that sells prepaid visa gift cards. That's what I do.

KUMU you DAWG where you been!! AHHH! dangit!

(no Tulga isn't going to take a check. If you have a bank account you should get a debit card for free and that would work. If you don't have a bank account perhaps it is time you get one! :))

And welcome. I hope you enjoy the game.

Work has been done on improving the beginners' part of the game, but you may want to join a good guild as a way to help learn about the game.

On the beginning island, take all of the craft and adventure training.

Also, as I think was mentioned above, the General channel is for beginners' questions.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    (no Tulga isn't going to take a check. If you have a bank account you should get a debit card for free and that would work. If you don't have a bank account perhaps it is time you get one! [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img])
    Depends also on your location. I know you cannot usedebit card in Canada or Europe however US allows the use for payment. (had a guildie in the US who paid monthly by debt and some in Canada who were denied debt use)
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

Thread Information