Thread: Multiclassing.

Default Multiclassing.

Hi ppl.

I need an advice on what to do.
    Iam soon lvl 100 Paladin and after that i am gonna take my druid until lvl 100 i guess.

My question is :
    What to do after that?
    Can anyone recomend a school?
    I am thinking of ranger. Is that possible? Good vs. bad.
    Plz post your comments.

// Ular Naga
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Bwatu

Default Re: Multiclassing.

i have been lvling spiritist up to complement paladin. with your high life skill you get access to all the heal spells, so you are a nice supprot class when lvling as the tanks will enjoy all the healing you can provide. also the life taps and blight spells you use are really nice. at tier 3 i am hitting with 1 tap and withered state plus my bolt.... not as good as hitting with a sword but soloing lvl 80 mobs with a 55 spiritist is doable. so you climb fast. a few paladins have gone shaman as a side class for debuffs and nature spells. i prefer the taps though.

100 paladin/86 Spiritist

taps and especially debuffs (especially Dispell) will do wonders.

get mage to 36 also for Perfect Spell and Multicast.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip
    100 paladin/86 Spiritist

taps and especially debuffs (especially Dispell) will do wonders.

get mage to 36 also for Perfect Spell and Multicast.
    thats it what i make too. and when i have the Spiritist by lvl 100, i will make the druit. i will use the Spell "Dark Cyclone", i love this spell...

Iesmanduras Ismanie:
    Adv.: Level 100 Paladin, Level 100 Spiritist and many more under level 30
    Craft: Level 57 WPN, Level 50 Minner and many more under Level 20

Adora quod incendisti, incende quod adorasti!!

Bete an, was du verbrannt hast, verbrenne, was du angebetet hast.

100 Pali/Spiritist and now 94 Zerker.

i like the idea of a pali with zerker stats and Spirit taps, Blight debuffs etc.

i might take up Healer next. 2 lines of heals isn't anywhere enough with mobs nowadays.

I went acompletely different route with my Paladin. I felt that the damage output was just not enough so I decided to lvl mage and that put me on adifferent tangent. That being said, my main is Battle Mage..

However, If I wanted to play Paladin as my main I think I would have lvled druid and spiritist because they can be great multiclassing additions. Also if you decided to go this way I would definetly lvl mage to 36 as Phillip said for perfect spell and multicast.

With druid you get the infamous DC with some passive buffs and some decent abilities, and with Spiritist you get some of the life taps... spirit bolt.. and some other junk that I am not too familiar with ---but I heard they work wonders :P
    Frons Von Frik - Order

100 in spiritist and zerker now. spirit debuffs are great on the new mobs, you'll need it. when in doubt just equipt that shield and hit bolts.

zerker stuff is cool. good to have 100 more evasion, 200 more Str, 100 more 2hs, and max armor use. gained some nifty passives from zerker but overall it's about having higher than warrior stats.

healer is next since the Life/Aug points per level from pali school is just lamo. the Pali trainer sold us out. healer to 100 will render less the need to spent TPs into Life.

that there i believe it's a good package for solo. i can solo easily now at the Satyr isles, can't wait to get healer to 100.

Ahh. Thanks for all the hints.
    I decided to try out both druid and shaman to see who i like the best and so far i think i like shaman best.
    Both the spirist, mage and the zerker way is a intresting path for a paladin aswell but i guess i amtree hugger...
    I have started to like the nature spells alot!
    Atm i am lvling mage to lvl 36 for multicast and perfect spell (great tip btw) but i guess i will take a while since i have alot of things to do on my own plot and my guildies plot ;)
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Thread Information