Thread: Pardon me...I hope I'm in the right place

Sejast

Default Pardon me...I hope I'm in the right place

Greetings,

As you can see * looks to the left * my name is Sejast. I was a member of the cominuty long ago. I doubt many if any remember me. However time has come to allow me to return. With my return I have a couple questions.

Is there a chance of my former self still being held? I played before the worlds were merged. Also are there plots still open? I've long dreamed of owning my own shop.

Thanks to any who reply and I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong area.

Sejast

Default Re: Pardon me...I hope I'm in the right place

It's not the wrong place at all. :)

You might be able to have prior characters restored by going to the support page. It has trouble linking for me for some reason but if you go to http://community.istaria.comyou'll be able to go there from a link on the right. I'm not sure what all information is needed, but I do know that they will most likely want the email address you originally used to register.

As for land, there's plenty of it, especially on our shard. :)

Welcome back. If you need assistance, don't be afraid to log into the New Player channel, we have just as many returning players there as we have newbies. :)

Sejast

If for some reason he's not there I may just start over. I doubt I'd remember how to play him and much has changed I'm sure. Also then I could start my crafting off in a better order then I did the first time [8-)] . I kind of went at it all wrong and ended up having to backtrack, which actually took me longer since I couldn't use half the material I was gathering [:S].

Thank you for the warm welcome, I will more the likely be a regular on the new player channel.[:D]

Sejast

PS if you own a plot can all your characters access it?

Sejast! I remember You! I look forward to seeing you again[:D]

Glad folks are coming back (I still hold hope that a particular blue dragon who disappeared on the 30th day of the game may come back -- Iluminar Backwing, I think his name was).

As to the plot access: No. However, you can put all your characters in one guild and set the building structures to Guild Only. Then everyone in the guild has access, so you need to trust the ones that aren't your alts.

-Levity Merrel

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

There's also the other setting for plot access: friends list. Put all your alt characters on your friends list on the plot and they will be able to (To those not on the list, it's essentially deny all). Then set the buildings themselves to allow all.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Sejast

Thank you for the welcomes and advice. I've managed to get in and my old self is there. Now to just remember how the heck to survive. Currently that is proving a bit tricky. I may need to start over just to relearn everything.

Is there any way to transfer my belongings and money to an alt for use later if I restart? I just feel that I am so far behind and so much has changed this my be best.

Currenlty I am tweaking my computer to run Horizons smoother. Each change is improving it so far, I just have to keep fussing.

Thank you to all
    Sejast

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Oh, yes, and welcome back, too. Tagath says he remembers you, too.

There are three ways to do it. One requires outside help. The second requires a building that both of your players have access for the storage. The third requires a second computer and extra account.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information