Thread: Message Boards

Default Message Boards

In-town and plot message boards. I know this had been mentioned before, atleast I think it has, either way its been on my mind so much lately that I just got layout in a post so I can feel better[:)].

Plot message boards - would be great to have some plot message boards to leave messages for your neighbors or any plot owners.. I think this would greatly strengthen the community and bring everyone a little closer together.

In-town message boards - of course people could leave messages like looking for comps or looking for groups ect... messages, but I also think it would be cool that people could leave messages on these boards maybe giving some clues as to where to look for npc's in the town or local area that give out quests that they feel is worthy of noting on the board. Afterall, some npc quest givers can be really hard to find unless you happen on them by luck and I would imagine once the quest tool is released and more quests are added the need to be able to find these npc quest givers will rise.

Anyways, just my thoughts on it. I feel better now, thanks! [:)]
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Default Re: Message Boards

I think its a nice idea. I would like a message board on my plot that I could write messages on for guildies and others as well as find messages on my return (which would usually be 'Snickel, can you craft a tool/spell/potion soandso for me real fast' or 'Snickel my plot needs some development, go see to get some trees sprouted..')

On second thought, would I really like such a message board?....

Yep, I think i would.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

I defenitly want a message board by the time I get a lair... [H]
    All it is gonna say is "BIPEDS not allowed (Except slaves)"... [:P]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Hehe.

Maybe they don't even have to construct actual message boards from scratch, but just add an extra tab on the plot stone interface used for the messages. At any rate, however they choose to do so, I wouldn't think this small feature would not be very difficult to implement. So who knows ... maybe they can add this in as a little suprise feature some day soon .. I sure hope so!

- The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Thread Information