Thread: Community Meeting Agenda 28 July 8pm Eastern Chiconis Zoo.

Default Community Meeting Agenda 28 July 8pm Eastern Chiconis Zoo.

Sorry to take so long, but I got a nice opportunity today to visit Tulga Games in Phoenix and I wanted to see what I got from it, before I posted an actual agenda. David Bowman says that anyone is welcome to visit, just contact him to set up a time and day. As it turns out most of what I picked up will need to start as discussions in the Team Channels leading up to the meeting and then will be given to the community as a whole at the meeting. Don't want to wait? Join the channels. :)

1. Protocol Overview. As always. If you're unsure of the protocol of the meetings, please see the last meeting's agenda.

2. Community Announcements.

3. Meeting times. Please remember, that these times are to allow the maximum number of people to attend. That's going to mean that there will be some times that people aren't going to be able to make. It is impossible to set times where the whole community will be there. The discussion on this is limited to 10 minutes, and then the vote is called. If the times proposed are not accepted, the meeting again defaults to the standard time we've been using.

4. Monthly Saturday Meetings. I'd like to propose that there be an open community discussion scheduled for the first Saturday of every month, at 12pm Eastern. The agenda will be similar in scope to the regular meetings.

5. World Project Team Report and discussion.

6. New Player Assistance Team Report and discussion.

7. Event Team Report and discussion.

8. If there's time we'll deal with the executive appointments issue that has been over-looked the last two meetings.

9. General Discussion.

Again, this is not set in stone until the meeting starts. Please get with me if you need something placed on the agenda.

Dranar

Default Re: Community Meeting Agenda 28 July 8pm Eastern Chiconis Zoo.

Just a quick note, for those needing to know where and how to get to the Chiconis Zoo, here is a map.

~Allon

Thread Information