Thread: [Closed]

Tala

Default [Closed]

[Deleted]

Tala

Default Lava Tunnel: Completed!

Finally after what, a week or two of being unable to build on the lava tunnel due to the Empire's incompetence, it's been completed! Last to go on were the Sandstone Blocks on Sunday, and the Bronze Jointing on Monday. Reports indicate the presence of copious amounts of Tier5 gems and obsidian on the far side of the tunnel, as well as a Gemcutter, Jeweler's Table, Stonecutter, and Stoneworking Pedastal within the tunnel itself.

Happy Crafting!

Here's the vitals of the tunnel.

Collapsed Volcanic Tube (27738, 30870)
    Cedar Timber 200
    Elm Timber 200
    Elm Braces 200
    Dim Sphere 2000
    Dim Source 1200
    Pale Sphere 850
    Bronze Jointing 750
    Iron Sheeting 1500
    Sandstone Block 1200
    Sandstone Keystones 400
    Kenaf Bolt 300

A huge thanks to all the workers, and especially to our dragons! Sadly, despite the large numbers of dragons in the current world, very few dragons were willing to help, but those who did were very dedicated, and we couldn't have finished without them. Thank you!!

Tala

Default Re: Lava Tunnel: Completed!

Well done!

Very well done indeed. And I think I noted that the current Blight patch includes transportation to the western tip of the lava island ... if so, no huge run from Morning Light will be needed.

-Levity

Grats! too bad I wasn't there to help complete it... oh well [:)]
    Can't wait to go and check it out

Tala

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    Very well done indeed. And I think I noted that the current Blight patch includes transportation to the western tip of the lava island ... if so, no huge run from Morning Light will be needed.

-Levity
    Hopefully this will be like the old destinations where people had to attune before using the portal, in which case they will have to run...but just once. Otherwise the whole thing just seems silly.

Tala

Glad to help, in the spirit of the friends we left behind in the realm of Dawn (we miss you, Sapphire and Moleni!).

Look forward to the next big project. Let me know if I can be of further service.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Tala

Default Re: Community Projects List

Hot on the heels of the Lava Tunnel, another project is finished! This time, the lucky project was the Gem Shack on Scorpion Island.

I believe this wraps up all the shops on Scorpion. So until we get another nice big project, I believe all that we really have are the shops on Genevia and the northern continent. I'd like to push the Genevia shops to get those done, to help out our lower-level crafters with some finishing machines in the resource fields.

Tala

Tala

Updated the top post to reflect the current WP situation. I'll need to visit Trandalar again to update those and to get a resource listing for the logging camp, since my old logging camp information was lost when tazoon exploded. That should roughly double the number of non-bridge projects. I've also heard that some of the bridges have been worked on, so I'll have to take a loop of those.

Tala

Tala

Default *cry*

...*cries*

and I can't edit THAT post either...

"This board is really beginning to irk me. When I try to edit my post at the top of the thread, I click "post" or "preview" and all it does is reload the edit page. Is "Edit" borked?"

Tala, down at the bottom of the list there is a section that shows 'Edit Notes' and 'Current Edit Notes'. This got me a couple of times. You HAVE to put something in the edit notes section or you cant finish your edit. The 'current edit notes' shows any previous edits after that.[:D]
    Neon Burnblade
    Bitter ex-top-jeweler of Expanse (for a few weeks in 2004 anyway)
    --------------------------------------------------
    If anyone is interested in EQ2, look me up as Iridi on the Unrest server. Gronar and Hellga are on as well!

Tala

Default Trandalar Added

Minor little update...I added the Trandalar machines to the list. The numbers for them are a month out of date, but I doubt that anyone did any work on them before the teleport destinations became available. I'm right now working cedar for the Genevia machines, slowly working up my skill that way, but after I've dumped off the load that I have now I'm going to do a check of the Trandalar machines and put in a *real* update. [H]

Tala

Tala

Just a leetle tiny update, no projectscompleted but cedar timbers were finished on all of the Genevia machines except for the gemworking shop.

Tala

Tala

Bronze Sheeting finished on Genevia. Don't know yet if I'm going to work on Cedar Timbers next or finish up the Sandstone Blocks...either way, it's kinda tiresome being the only one working on these; hopefully after people are more done with their plots and the vaults have shrunk and people stop abusing them to level like crazy we'll have more workers again.

Tala

Default Abandoned Island and Aroah's Leap Lighthouse

Huge thanks to Seokaf who provided the list of projects for Abandoned Island! I also encountered and added the lighthouse at Aroah's Leap. Too bad he didn't REALLY leap *sigh* Ah well, at least nothing to be spoiled here [:D]

Thread Information