Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nude Scavenger Hunt

Default Re: Nude Scavenger Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfingers
    Free concert from Meatloaf after the hunt.

NimKhazad
    LMAO
    Got Cowbell?

skylarks

Nudy Scavenger Hunt is off.

Just buy the comps off the veilo.

Nimk
    =( sounded like fun

AKA Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Guerilla_Warfare
    soundz like iz 4 just high leveld pe0ple.
    Some things are for high-levels.
    Some things are for low-levels.
    Some things are for dragons.
    Some things are for bipeds.

I don't wish to sound rude or impolite, but that is the way of things.

By all means, feel free torun an event sometime. Then,it will be your turn to say who can compete.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

So were not having a hunt?

Jayne

Looks that way, Jayne....

[:'(]

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Why? Did I miss something?

Jayne

I asked a Dev to supply a few prizes for the volunteers. Basically told me no way, nohow.

Then to really slap me in the face. The developersadd a NPC Fake Comp Consigner in the best location on the map(Bristugo). Voiding the hardwork that was put into Lazy Lightning Trading Post in Deserts Edge.

My Intentions were to have a fun event. Items collected would be placed on the Trading Post at a fair price to help the community and economy.

The developers had other plans.

Thats my reasons behind canceling the Nudy Scavenger Hunt.

NimKhazad
    redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes!

You canceled something that sounded fun because Tulga added a consigner to the game? That was part of the plan back in another thread to help the economy if I remember right. And it wasn't just thrown in. My bro recommended it and players felt it was a good idea. They didn't just wake up and stick it in there update tuesday morning to piss people off.

As far as them not giving stuff to the volunteers, well I agree they could have. But in my dealings with the public and so forth if you do for one then you end up having to do for all, and that may not be feasible for them.

In case you haven't keep up with the Lazy Lightining trading post, it was completely empty shortly after you left. It switch several hands and unfortunetly the customers it did have when you owned it went else where. I'm not trying to sound harsh but you left and that is what happened to the trading post. I loved that place, I used to log out there just so I could be there when I started and ended my gaming experience. After that someone stated they were putting comps on the Kirasanct consigner in the hope that others would too. I can't remember who it was, although I believe it was Altair. He listed them for 1s per teir. Great prices but no one else really followed suit.

I believe the idea behind the consigner right next to Nadia was so folks could check for a comp sold by a player before they went to Nadia. The fact is comps are seldom seen for sale. Although you and I hunted and sold comps, and I still do, others have tons of them and choose not to sell them. The reasons vary and I guess thats there perogative. Most save every single one for when they need to make things for there guild. The only time I have seen these players sell is when there in need of buying something high dollar like a huge plot.

Personally all these ideas that are implemented and not are a wash since there are far more players not supporting them.

Jayne

Yes Jayne I did. Was willing to put alot of effort into a fun event. Give up my sunday to coordinate it. All the devs had to do was put in a little effort to support a fun event. They didnt so Im going golfing instead.

The icing on the cake, was replacing players, players hard work, and players interaction with a NPC.

You will never see comps I hunted in Bristugo, unless the consigner was built by players.

NimK

I agree. Lets not place blame on all Dev's. I don't know who you spoke with but nor do I really want to. Its unfortunete, it really sounded fun and I was even extending my stay in AZ just to be apart of it.

Jayne

liliaa

You could still do this, just have your volunteer clerics/healers make sure things come from mobs.. easy enough.[:)]

And on that note, I'm willing to volunteer my time.. lvl 100 cleric and would even do it just for the fun of it.. no prize needed.. no reason to just give it up because of a couple things that can be worked around. [H]

Liliaa Vanick
    Level 100 cleric Level 80 miner
    Chaos Server
    "Someone call a medic??"

Yes Jayne I did. Was willing to put alot of effort into a fun event. Give up my sunday to coordinate it. All the devs had to do was put in a little effort to support a fun event. They didnt so Im going golfing instead.

The icing on the cake, was replacing players, players hard work, and players interaction with a NPC.

You will never see comps I hunted in Bristugo, unless the consigner was built by players.

NimK
    Nim, I "sort of" understand your frustration, in that this npc may seem to hurt the shop that you worked so hard on, but can't you see the good that this npc does for players?

Don't you see this as an interim step to ridding Nadia?

I really would like your opinions on this.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

It just stinks, all of it.

NimKhazad

Thread Information