Thread: VOTE - Community Meeting/Location POLL

Default VOTE - Community Meeting/Location POLL

OK this thread is for VOTING and VOTING ONLY!! NO DISCUSSION!

The discussion thread is here:
    http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=82057

As there wasn't much discussion I'm not expecting much to be added.

The vote concerns:

The Community meetings will be held on alternate days (alternating each meeting). One on Wednesday at 9 EST and the other on Thursday at 8 EST bi-weekly (i.e. two a month).

The location is the "Old Chiconis Zoo", or the big green field off the road North of the Shrine of Chiconis.

Map here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...onisZooMap.jpg

Please vote YES/YAE or NAE - depending on if you are happy or not happy with this compromise.

The voting time will END the morning of the next meeting (the 28th of July).

The voting tally from this thread shall be taken to the meeting and added to those who vote at the meeting to get the final decision.

Please if you vote here do not vote there, I will be checking names of those voting to make sure they do not match up.

If you *pay* for more than one account you can cast more than one vote. Noone else is allowed for their vote to count more than once.

If you post with an unknown Handle/Signature from a known player on Order - or if this is your first post to our boards - youmay be asked to provide proof of who you are in game. This is to prevent pepole from making 50 different names on here to sway any vote (now and for the future) and to make sure only actual players on Order are represented equaly (one account perone vote). I'd rather to not have to do this checking, and I'd rather believe in our community's maturity - but I knwo reality doesnt work that way.

So please don't get offended if you have never been seen on these boards and noone recognized your Name - if I seek you out for proof of your existance in game.

So proceed with the voting - Yes for agree, No for disagree.

That's all these posts should contain. If you wanted to talk about it, you've had multiple weeks to do so already.

Default Re: VOTE - Community Meeting/Location POLL

My Vote: Yes

Yes
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Yes on the location.

No on the times/days.

I have 3 accounts.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Yes on location

No on time/day.

(2 accounts)
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Draxxis

Yes

I need to add one small thing to this, sorry...

As was mentioned in the previous post on this, the issue of meeting times during the day and the weekends is a separate issue than this.

Just thought I should remind people of that.

Yes on location

No on time/day.

2 accounts
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

Yes.
    Lumineux Talar

The Poll is now CLOSED!!! Since the meeting is tonight.

Here are the results: (numbers taking into account the multiple votes from multiple accounts)

(oh and if you only gave one yes answer, I took that to mean yes on both options)

Yes = 11
    No = 0

Time:

Yes = 4
    No = 7

I'm sending these to Plink so he can add them to the vote at the community meeting and then post the total results after the meeting (he or I will, though I am not in game at the moment).

The total votes from both this vote count and the ones cast at the meeting will determine the outcome.

Again if you voted here- and are at the meeting -please abstain from voting on these two items during the meeting. I'll go back through logs given to me and double check to be sure, but it just makes it easier if you don't :).

[Community: Plink] Aye.
    [Community: Kwinn] abstain
    [Community: Ariadni] aye
    [Community: Asteral] *raises claw*
    [Community: Bharat] aye
    [Community: Staloth] Aye.
    [Community: Zarah] Aye
    [Community: Devast] aye
    [Community: C`gan] Aye
    [Community: Snrrl] Aye
    [Community: Aramaeus] Aye
    [Community: Levity] abstain
    [Community: Eileen] aye
    [Community: Sodyarie] abstain
    [Community: Geryonn] aye
    [Community: Eliora] abstain
    [Community: saphire] abstain
    [Community: Corrigan] abstain
    [Community: Oreene] abstain
    [Community: Angevelon] Aye
    Ok so that is from the meeting: (overall question of time/location - not divided)

Yes: 12 yes
    No: None
    Abstain: 7

Coupled with the Forum Votes the TOTAL is:

Yes: 16 yes
    No: 7
    Abstain: 7

For right now, this is how the meeting stands. But it was also decided this will be evaluated at the end of the summer, due to the divisions of voting - and possibly reevaluated at a regular period after that.

Also there is a Proposal of Saturday Noon Meetings - thread to be opened soon about that discussion :).

I respectfully withdraw my vote.

It appears it didn't matter one way or the other. From the logs, day was not brought up for vote, nor time brought up for vote. Simplya pre-decided day and time and no further discussion.

Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

no, in previous posts both the alternating day idea and the alternating times was brought up for discussion...

See the threads here, we asked for discussion on this for weeks before this poll was brought to fruition.

This seemed to be the best compromise that the "most" people could agree on.

It will be brought back up in the future, quite regularly it appears like to me.

I'm sorry you don't feel it was discused but please tell me, how much more discussion could I or anyone else have asked for. Look through the old threads here, and the old meeting logs here where it was further brought up for discussion and encouraged people to discuss it.

I don't know what else we could have done?

Thread Information