Thread: Halloween Event ?

Thugg

Default Halloween Event ?

In light of all the recent events taking place in Istaria was wondering if maybe we are going to get a fun event for halloween ? Really hope so as all of the problems as of late would really be a nice fun weekend [:)]

Default Re: Halloween Event ?

Mmmm...bring back the Gummie Gruok!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Maybe they'll reintroduce the main WA force on Holloween. Makes an odd kind of sense. Isn't Holloween supposed to be the night of the year when the veil seperating the living and the dead is thinnest? What better time to reintroduce a bunch of undead critters? [:P]

In in-game RP terms maybe this is the night when the borders between the worlds is thinnest allowing the WA to stream from one conquered land into another. heh
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

well, in irc they have had names and many many many references to a halloween prep, not sure if its just a patch or event or both, but just about all of them seem to be working on it.

Serat

Mask quest again perhaps? Some of those masks were amusing, though I generally don't like virtual worlds copying real world holidays that aren'trelevant to the gamelore. But, as I have to tell myself from time to time, why be a hardarse about everything...[;)]

Mystara

Well you can come to this if you are on Chaos. :) If you are on Order you could make a char on Chaos and come anyway. [H]

Please bring back a Halloween event like the one in beta, with the masks and all. I want my dog mask back again !! [:P]

An invasion would be fun too
    Kannibus
    Co-GM Crimson Legion
    100 Pali\68 Dru
    63 CRP\63 Wvr\50 Enc\41 Fit\41 Msn

I'd really love to see some sort of halloween festival, in one game I play we're currently enjoying the harvest festival (more appropriate since halloween is a fairly recent invention and not appropriate to lands drenched in fantasy [;)]), and we've got all sorts of events going on, along with special harvest festival items. I've still got some of my pumpkin carvings from last year [:D]

I'm looking forward to some sort of event happening in Horizons relating to this holiday period, it'll help clear the air a bit [:)]

Malaficeint

Quote Originally Posted by Korsh
    Maybe they'll reintroduce the main WA force on Holloween. Makes an odd kind of sense. Isn't Holloween supposed to be the night of the year when the veil seperating the living and the dead is thinnest? What better time to reintroduce a bunch of undead critters? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    The actual time has already past...but yes, All hallow's Eve is as you siad.

That was the most fun I ever had in an online game. I couldn't believe I was going trick or treating in an online world lol.

Hehe - yep, running through the wilderness, dodging critters, and hoping I'd still be alive when I got back from answering the door. That was a kick.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

<Lauryav> Ssrydian your are also the guy for events, right ? When will we see new events, and will there be a Halloween-Event
    <Ssrydian> Yes, I am the guy for the events. There will be a Halloween event.

her is your answer but no hints, yet, hope we Europeans also get it on Halloween and not 2 weeks later ....
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

Sweet a nice Halloween party. [:D]
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

Malaficeint

well, that is just so nice....especially on an RP server...maybe for christmas we can have a quest to follow the big moon in the sky to some savior of the gifted....then come april...we can nail him to a cross on the top of mount shephard. [6]

Quote Originally Posted by Serat
    Mask quest again perhaps? Some of those masks were amusing, though I generally don't like virtual worlds copying real world holidays that aren'trelevant to the gamelore. But, as I have to tell myself from time to time, why be a hardarse about everything...[;)]
    According to David the masks have been reactivated.

Horizons Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Malaficeint
    well, that is just so nice....especially on an RP server...maybe for christmas we can have a quest to follow the big moon in the sky to some savior of the gifted....then come april...we can nail him to a cross on the top of mount shephard. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-14.gif[/img]
    Umm is a harvest style thing so evil? Currently the event stuff consists of some fall decorations and some new fun stuff to harvest? Pumpkins and apples are being added (re: blight patch notes) but other things are already in game like the weaker skeleton skull.

It makes sense, at least to me, that even in an RP environment a fall event would happen to occur with the harvest season. Admittedly it'd be a bit more fun if we had "fall" type weather and say gardens that needed to be harvested [:D] but thats for future patches.

Gliding Frost
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Malaficeint
    well, that is just so nice....especially on an RP server...maybe for christmas we can have a quest to follow the big moon in the sky to some savior of the gifted....then come april...we can nail him to a cross on the top of mount shephard. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-14.gif[/img]
    Easter is March 27 [;)]
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

Thread Information