I just reactivated my account last night. After playing in beta and 3-4 months after release, I decided to try the game out again, but I've been out of the loop for 15-16 months so I need some help :).

I bought a plot last night and am planning construction for it, but have some questions.

1 - Silos had come into the game just about the time I was quitting, so I never really saw how they worked. As I understand it, silos can only hold 1 type of item, correct? Is there a limit to the types of items they can hold? or can they hold any crafting resource? I'm a fitter/mason (close to Tier 3 in both), so if I built some silos, could I fill one with iron sheets, one with slate blocks, etc.? Or do they only hold raw resources? Can I empty a silo and refill it with a different resource?

2 - My plot I bought is R only for now, but as I understand it, large R-only plots will become RCI next patch. Is this right?

3 - what machines can players build on their plots? Or more generally, is there an up-to-date guide on what shops/buildings can be built on a large RCI plot? The only guides I can find are from late beta and are out of date with what I'm remembering and since my plot is R-only, they don't show up in the planning window.

4 - I notice now that plots for sale have a flag on them to indicate they are available. Back before I quit, players were asking for some type of indicator for plots who had paying work available on them. Was this ever implemented?

Guess that's it for now. Thanks to anyone who can help :)

*edit* oh, one more thing. I hear the world has changed a lot in my absence. Does anyone have an up-to-date map showing where resources and world machines are located now?