Thread: íngame mail system

Default íngame mail system

Iwould like an easyingame mail system, like in Meridian59,or any other possibilitie to send messeges ingame to other players when they are not online.
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

Default Re: íngame mail system

Me too.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

That would be great. Really nice if you need to talk to someone and you're never on at the same time.

Depending on how much they wanted to embellish they could even have places in-game where you posted and picked up mail (it isn't automatically delivered to you no matter where you are). Perhaps you have to visit a post office to get your mail and post mail to others. Perhaps there might be post offices in major towns andmaybea post officecould also a buildable structure.

Of, if they didn't want to do all that, just add something to the UI where you can get it no matter where you are. It would still make it easier to communicate with people who aren't on when you are.

Aboroth

would all the sotred messages casue more lag tho?

Aboroth

unstored *

whoops [:P]

would be a lovely feature to have
    Soaring the skies of Istaria every day.

I think this has been the most popular, common request made repeatedly in this game. I could prolly bring up 2 or 3 more posts asking for the exact same thing.

I agree (again) full-heartedly with this. It really is needed.

ya ryzom had it and i found it very nice
    Soaring the skies of Istaria every day.

Aye SWG & WoW also have it, and it's also nice to be able to send items.

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Not to mention being able to take orders for stuff when you (the receiver) aren't online. How many times does someone search and search to get an item made within a short time before logging.

If someone said: "Try Bulgrim, he's usually on in a couple hours. Send him an order since you have to go to dinner."

You send the mail asking for what you want and a price you are willing to pay and when you'll be back online....

I get on, read the mail - go, "Oh I can do that, hmmm have an hour to gather everything before he's back. <heads off to craft/gather>"

I'm sure most would love this kinda system - it worked well in EvE andWoW, two games which I played that had the system.

Bulgrim
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Would love it. Or the possibility to scribe scrolls you can leave / be delivered.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Thread Information