Thread: Gems

Aboroth

Default Gems

The one thing gems are know for in pawnbroking, nothing else really, maybe a bon or bounty bt thats all i can think of...

Why no have an option to when building a house, or any home, that you can add gems to add a tint, or spakle to the house, make it more noticeable and different from what you can just build.

Of course the tier 1 can only be used in tier one buildings, it woud work like the tech sytem, tier IIcan have tier I or tier II gems. Different gems would add different tints or spakels, some would glo, some will darken up the place. The higher tiers will best show. After the plot is built you cant add gems, only dfuring the contruction

[:P]

Default Re: Gems

Gems are also used in the making of jewelry. Every piece requires cut gems. [:)]
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

All the alchemy bolster potions and most of the dyes also take gems, though you don't cut them, you powder them.

Aboroth

whoops...

sorry...

guess well i forgot about those [:P]

BUt still, the major ones like stone, metal, cloth etc are used in construction.....why not gems as well?

Maybe they will be included when we get around to furniture. Also, you can already make silver, gold, and platinum fitting sheets but there are no structures that take them yet. Perhaps some nice decorative structures that use both gems and the precious metal fitting sheets?

Check the info on the upcoming Lair update. Crystalworking is a gem-based construction skill. :)

Thread Information