Thread: Looking for a place to build.

Default Looking for a place to build.

I was wondering if any of the players/forum visitors happen to know if there is a list posted of all plots for sale on order server. Or, if anyone happens to know of any 80X80 or larger plots for sale. I have been all over the place looking.

Default Re: Looking for a place to build.

I've travelled all over the place today (Chaos server) and the biggest I could find for sale there was 45x45. Granted I didn't visit every single place yet, but I've probably gotten over half of them.

The only places I know of with plots that large would be Aiya, Mia's Edge, Mithril's Anvil, and Sheperd's Mountain. I'm pretty sure there are available plots on Sheperd's Mountain, but I don't know for sure.

I know of a place.. but if your on chaos server Im not tellin cause Im tryin ta save up ta buy it...[:P]
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

On order, there are some decent plots left. I haven't scouted too many, as I'm not in the market. I know a lot of 60x60s are around, maybe a couple 75x75s, but they'll be pricey.

Acul most likely has 60x60, and when their portal arrives in the next patch, it will probably be bought up.

Thread Information