Thread: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Hybrid View

Default Re: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Ahh, sorry then. Just used to seeing, "this is the best way to do be a ____ anything else sux". But now mabe I should have a look. I still hate the fact that there are no way to tell if NPCs have quests for you besides talk to every one. I hope they do somthing about that. But I suppose this could help.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    I still hate the fact that there are no way to tell if NPCs have quests for you besides talk to every one. I hope they do somthing about that. But I suppose this could help.
    The NPCs on New Trismus have a little bubble over their heads, but that doesn't seem to work 100% of the time and it doesn't seem to extend beyond the starter island. I agree, it would be nice.

Some of the dragon NPCs on Kala's sheet are difficult to locate (hidden in a back corner of an arm of the Dralk floating island... in a room they don't even fit in... for example ) and if not for her sheet I never would have found their quests.

Kala:

I reported this a year ago or so, but you weren't updating the sheet at the time and it may have gotten lost.

It looks like the levels listed for lairshaper and crystalshaper quests are swapped. For instance, I just hit 60 lairshaping last week and the lairshaper trainer had a quest for me while the crystalshaper trainer didn't. I've noticed that at other levels as well (50 and 40 for sure, can't remember before that).

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Kala:

I reported this a year ago or so, but you weren't updating the sheet at the time and it may have gotten lost.

It looks like the levels listed for lairshaper and crystalshaper quests are swapped. For instance, I just hit 60 lairshaping last week and the lairshaper trainer had a quest for me while the crystalshaper trainer didn't. I've noticed that at other levels as well (50 and 40 for sure, can't remember before that).
    Ok, I'll check that out on my little hatchling next time I log her in.

Wonderful checklist, Kala.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

You're welcome.

Also, since this hasn't been updated in a while... Is there anything people would like to see added? I don't remember if I put the dragon community attunement quests in, but if they aren't, those are planned.

Oh, and Kerech's suggestions, as well.

The khutit form quest isn't listed on there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    The NPCs on New Trismus have a little bubble over their heads, but that doesn't seem to work 100% of the time and it doesn't seem to extend beyond the starter island.
    Yes, I know, it is supposed to be part of a revamp that I doubt they are working on at this moment due to bigger problems, but it does extend beyond the starter islands, I've seen it with my newer charactors on Sslanis as well, but it doesn't seem to be all encompasing there.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Thread Information