Thread: Hail to all thee

Irrylath

Default Hail to all thee

Greetings to mine fellow Istarians. Newly arrived am I, so here I shall maketh myself known to thee.

Called Irrylath, I am he who moves inthe cover of thynight and partakes of life stolen from thy dark creatures who roam the lands of our beloved world.

Default Re: Hail to all thee

Welcome to the lands of Istaria homed within the realm of Chaos! Please feel free to make any inquiries of me that you find need.

Signed in earnest,
    Merriweather Honeythorn
    Snowy Xi`Beth
    Esmari

Irrylath

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdonia Honeythorn
    Welcome to the lands of Istaria homed within the realm of Chaos! Please feel free to make any inquiries of me that you find need.

Signed in earnest,
    Merriweather Honeythorn
    Snowy Xi`Beth
    Esmari
    Thanks to thee, fair lady :)

Welcome to the forums Irrylath!
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Kael Morbane

*snorts* someone is in need of a flailing snowball barrage...then skinned and turned over a hot fire 3 RPMs. As to that new guy, hey welcome aboard, sucks you went chaos as all the COOL people are on Order *snickers and pokes snow and twelve in the ribs* but nevertheless, welcome aboard. =)

Welcome, welcome and well welcome:) If your in search of a laugh or a question answered feel free to drop a line, if you want a fart joke, good times and another laugh 12's the expert:) Merri just rocks in general and is a great source of knowledge.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Welcome newly landed Istarian! Do yourself a favor and removeth yourself from these boards. It will maketh your experience in the land of Horizons much more enjoyable.

Just a few words of advice from the "Lady of Pain"

Please say hi when your on Chaos, would be happy to help.

Jayne

Can we have a Google translator put on these boards? I don't understand a single word of what is being said in this thread.....[:|]

Heh that's just Irrylath for ya.. I think Calandor rubbed off on him..

Personally I dig it :)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

[img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Twelvebagger wrote: I think Calandor rubbed off on him..

Personally I dig it [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]what! you had something to do with him didn't you! he learns from people.... sees things that shouldn't be seen... knows things that shouldn't be known.... I thought him how to type in text...*shudders*.... and now I see hot pink in guild chat [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img], aside from that he's cool[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img], and hello there Irrylath its people like you that take the next level to Role Playing games which quite frankly can only make in more enjoyable. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Hehe yea when Calandor types in gu it can be a bit hard on the eyes but I like it because his intentions are better than most.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Thread Information