Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion: New-player Chat

Default Re: Discussion: New-player Chat

Bah, this is too silly to even begin to read.

Do this:

Join the New Player channel and be helpful to beginners. The end.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

imported_Eileen Mavourneen

Bah, this is too silly to even begin to read.

Do this:

Join the New Player channel and be helpful to beginners. The end.
    Hear Hear.Thank youHal`cyon!

Strangely..thats a hard concept for some people in this game to grasp...??*has alot of red question marks explode over her head*
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

As soon as I am home, at my computer and no longer traveling the world, I'll do just that. But at the moment, I've been on the road since June. [:P]
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

Had three years in Germany and most of it was wasted because of the leave restrictions after 9/11. About the time they released those, my unit was being called up and we were allowed to go no more than 20 miles away for leave. :(

I wish I'd spent more time seeing the sights while I was there. I saw more of Iraq than I did of Germany. :p

And of course, now I'm happy to be home. The desire to travel is gone. :/ Maybe someday though. :) I'll know by the end of this month if the Army is going to transfer me to another job or medically retire me. The Army's my best bet to see the world. :)

Wait, you mean there are sights to see?

Man, I need to talk to my agent about these tours!
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

Oh, let's see. I saw Neubruecke, the small post I lived on. Landstahl, where the Army hospital is... Ramstein Airbase. Baumholder and it's satelite post Strassburg (where I worked). I went to Weisbaden a few times for chaplain meetings. Let's see... Bad Krastnach (I probably slaughtered the spelling, we just called it BK) for when they closed that base so that I could get stuff for my chapel.

And there was some place up in the Bulgarian region, I don't remember the name of the town, but the Hotel was called the Saurland Hotel... I always thought that name was funny... Especially since that's where they held the chaplain conferences every year...

Oh and of course how could I forget Kieserslaughtern, another Army Post...

The only two tourist places I remember going, were the diamond mines (near Strassburg, we'd run past them doing PT some days), Idaer Oberstien, and the Freuenburg Ruins (about five miles from Neubruecke.)

Oh and the little town of Hoeppstatten Wiersbach. Sometimes to pick up mail and sometimes if our small commissary was out of good bread.... It was right outside Neubruecke...

Now in Iraq... Well, there was the 24 hour convoy up (we got lost, for those that know it's supposed to be 20 hours). Got to see lots of cool things and people on that. I lost count of how many of Saddam's palaces I saw. And I got to visit the incomplete mosque... Saddam was trying to build the largest mosque in the world. It looked like it would be beautiful. I hope they finish it someday.

http://honorforged.blogdot.org/1055186561/index_html for the trip up... The rest is blogged (in order) at http://honorforged.blogdot.org/searc...mp;op=articles But I'm sure most would find the travels of chaplain's assistant too boring... :p

Yes, see the sites... as the plane lands in Paris, maybe you can look out the window and see the Eifel Tower... :p

Ooops, is this an RP only channel? Am I in trouble now? :p :p :p

Thread Information