Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re: Log of Community Meeting 10 August 05

Default Re: Log of Community Meeting 10 August 05

That's the thing. It didn't. The issue was HOW do *I* go about making a request / proposal to have the meeting times changed. What I got in return was an argument about why changing meeting times was bad and all the reasons that you would be opposed to changing them, period.

Sure, please post the log. I will post my copies of ALL the logs of our discussions in their entirety, public AND private, exemplifying everything I have said above.

The comment you took out of context was NOT a threat it was a statement of FACT, and you got called down in the discussion by your own people for doing the same thing later in the discussion, where I made an observation, and you freaked out, calling it a threat. FACTS are not THREATS, unless you are the type of person who feels constantly threatened by everything in real life. Hmmm...

If you wanted to take the issue into the community channel as a discussion topic, why didn't you do me the courtesy of asking me before you did it?

And if that makes me a tyrant and a dictator, then that makes you a terrorist.
    Ooo.. not the "T" word! I am so hurt and offended! [8-)]

In case you missed it, REAL terrorists do ******** in PUBLIC to INNOCENTS to generate FEAR. I took my issue to the most concerned party in PRIVATE to AVOID hurting innocents.

That said, who do you think is more of the "terrorist" in this case? Hmmmm?

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

It's OK, Warsong. It stayed quiet and private for as long as it did because I didn't want to push it any farther. However, everyone has their "breaking point" tolerance level of BS, and I reached mine.

It wouldn't be so bad, but the person doing all this whining brought it on himself, and REFUSES to see and/or take responsibility for any of it. Thus, I am tired of hearing about it.

Being pointman/leader/organizer/manager/whatever-the-hell-he-calls-it-today isn't easy. People aren't going to make it easy for you. It takes a certain kind of person to be good at the job, and deal with people properly. Complaining about the effects of not being able to deal with peoples' issues doesn't make one a better "leader".

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

*stares upward at the rest of this thread...* I knew there was a reason i hated the human race...

This is what causes wars. What causes death. What causes people to go insane and shoot hundreds of people. Why the hell don't we ALL grow up. Yes ALL!! This is a game you pay 12.95 a month to play. Not a freaking government, or something that matters in the slightest. Why do you hvae to make a big deal of everything!?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    Then, we get to the public humiliation part, where I go and approach you one last time, and we have a long, heartfelt discussion IN PRIVATE, in which I think we come to a friendly understanding. We get to the end of the discussion, me thinking that we are ready to part friendly, understanding each others' positions, and I find a knife in my back as you take something said IN PRIVATE out of context, post it in your little "Community" (ha!) channel for you and your cronies to try and humiliate me.
    I was part of said conversaion, and i do NOT appriciate being refered to by you or anyone else as a "Cronie". I am as independant in this venture as you are. I take offense to that comment and don't appriciate it in the slightest. I'm so glad that you think anyone who uses the community channel or attempts to organize or defend their cause in the slightest automatcially becomes a "cronie" Thanks! Arse.
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Quote Originally Posted by asteral

*stares upward at the rest of this thread...* I knew there was a reason i hated the human race...
    *looks at the name-calling* I'm so glad you're one of us! [:)]

This is what causes wars. What causes death. What causes people to go insane and shoot hundreds of people. Why the hell don't we ALL grow up. Yes ALL!! This is a game you pay 12.95 a month to play. Not a freaking government, or something that matters in the slightest. Why do you hvae to make a big deal of everything!?

When people feel wronged, they deal with it the best they can on their own. Sometimes they deal with it well, other times they don't. It doesn't matter what it is about. There's a lot to be passionate about in life; nothing in the universe says it has to be meaningful. I play the game to enjoy myself, and when bullshit happens in the game because of someone else's indiscretions, I am not having fun, and I have no problems letting people know about it. I tried to turn the cheek and look the other way with this, but I keep getting slapped in the face with it.
    I was part of said conversaion, and i do NOT appriciate being refered to by you or anyone else as a "Cronie". I am as independant in this venture as you are. I take offense to that comment and don't appriciate it in the slightest. I'm so glad that you think anyone who uses the community channel or attempts to organize or defend their cause in the slightest automatcially becomes a "cronie" Thanks! Arse.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=crony
    crony

n : a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities [syn: buddy, brother, chum, pal, sidekick]
    As far as I am concerned, you are a close enough friend with Tokoz to accompany him in his activities, thus, I consider you a "crony", by definition, at least in regards to the issue. You took it upon yourself to do most of the attacking in that "discussion", so what else am I supposed to think? You certainly didn't seem to concern yourself with my feelings about the subject.

Yes i took it upon MYSELF. I don't care much for your way of thinking, or dealing with issues, that is why I took it Upon MYSELF to inform you of such. And ask anyone. I hardly ever get angry or frustrated with anyone. Just you. Feel privilaged! And i'm not embarassed in the slightest to admit that. So you can dispense with the cronie crap. Thanks.
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Thread Information