Thread: Gangaf Quest: Can't Find Malion

Default Gangaf Quest: Can't Find Malion

In the latest installment of Gangaf's quest, Frida sends you to Kirasanct to talk to Malion. I've searched all levels of the town (inside and outside), even using /select Malion, without finding hair nor hide of him.

I searched the boards here and found old patch notes (12/04) stating that Malion the Gatherer is no longer a placeholder. Yet a search of the Gatherer trainers on the Main site shows no Malion the Gatherer--indeed, there is no listing for Malion anywhere in the list of crafts and adventurer trainers.

Is the quest borked?
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Re: Gangaf Quest: Can't Find Malion

Update: I've since utilized Pekka's map pack and it does not show any NPC named Malion in or near Kirasanct.

Any assistance on either finding this NPC, or determining whether the latest installment of the Gangaf quest is broken, will be greatly appreciated! [:)]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Weird, on genesis he showed up in Tazoon. So I moved him back to Kirasanct. For the next patch to blight. For now, Tantalyr, try Tazoon.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Amon! [:D]

Malion was in Tazoon for a very long time near the W Portal. I guess she disappeared when they moved those NPC (Holm the orator and whatever was there before that) types in there.

Is there now no Gatherer trainer in Tazoon?

Oh, and the Weaver trainer is gone 2 doors down, although the mech and sign are still there.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Most of the signs are incorrect in Tazoon and many of the trainers are indeed not there. On purpose.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information