Thread: Time for a good worldwide event?

Default Time for a good worldwide event?

I know we are having all thes riads and arop and stuff all good stuff as well but what happened to the worldwide event from back in the day..something to look forward too..i havent been ingame that long to know about the Feladen/Satyr isle/Satyr/Dryad event but looking thro it all it woz a big storyline spread out thro lots of events....the Nazderon one which i do know about was a good one too..is it time for the game to get back on track cause we are at war with the WA afterall i know all wars have periods of calm and stuff but is it time we took the war to them instead of waiting for them to do something...push the WA back into the east and reclaim the Dryad city and give the satyrs a city of thier own too..big event needed me thinks ^_^

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Time for a good worldwide event?

Might I suggest you check with your world projects team on the status of the dwarven mines? I've visited the Aughundell one and nearly died getting there due to nickel golems. All classes of construction are needed up to tier five, except for bronze fitting. There are also needs for protectors to help the builders run the materials to the mine to place.

Since we're talking nickel golems, perhaps teams would get together to take the nickel off the hands of the adventurers protecting the builders?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

They are also working on an event though, not sure when it will happen, or what will happen.

Try patching to blight, and pay close attention to what you download...
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Rumors abound that the WA are in secret marshalling a mighty army under their new leader.... The likes of which the world has never seen.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Currently on blight there are rumors of a Dryad at the Tower of Nature who may be working with the Withered Aegis....

[*-)]
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

ooo sounds good..nice long storyline htingy i hope...btw im on unity and us uniteans dont get stuff wen the choaseans and ordereans do :P we gotta wait til tuesday i think it is....i cant get to blight either.

Bring another Nazderon type event thats wot i say but that dryad thing sounds very good to me. Another thing like maybe the Lich King himself should put in an appearence in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Doombreak
    ooo sounds good..nice long storyline htingy i hope...btw im on unity and us uniteans dont get stuff wen the choaseans and ordereans do [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img] we gotta wait til tuesday i think it is....i cant get to blight either.

Bring another Nazderon type event thats wot i say but that dryad thing sounds very good to me. Another thing like maybe the Lich King himself should put in an appearence in the world
    you would need a lich king - model first ^^
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

His "trusty" Lieutenant, the Maggot Lord hasn't been seen for a while....

Notes found on killed WA soldiers some time ago indicated that the Maggot Lord is indeed active in vile, nefarious fashion.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Reading the book i brought a while back there is a few historical figures that could play a role in a future event:

Istaria - Goddess of creation

Daggarth - Gold of Malice and strength

Markus - God of trickery and woz the perosn who created goblins

Brobbet - God of honor

Niatha Moraven- Goddess of vengence and power

Latronicus abiectal - Elven scout and leader of the protectorate

Ashlander Vandus - First human King

Scholar Helian - Belived in gaining power over the humands by influencing them rather than using force. His followers make up the faction that bares the same name

Miltary leader Malganival Lunus - The opposite of Scholar Helian his followers bare the same faction name

Torrin Macalir - Original leader of the WA forces

Zaill Dervishon Practitioner of necromantic magic worked with his half sitier to create the ritual of life everlasting and one of the 8 tower mages who performed the ritual

Karissa Lucan - Half sister of Zaill one of the 8 mages who performed the ritual her infludence over the other tower mages woz crucial in implementing the rituals use.

The 8 tower mages - The council of mages that worked together to enact the ritual of everlasting life and bestow the gift of life on the inhabitents of istaria

Ryson stormbringer - Human paladin in service to the goddess istaria. It woz his act of sacrifice, his detonating of the artifact that turned the tide for the living races at the battle of tazoon

Vesta Abiectal - Elven healer/alchmist and wife of latronicus

Sorta half timeline there as well. well theres a few main storyline chars to base a few events on likei suppose

Thread Information