Thread: Dragon Racial Island!!

EyeJon Toothas

Default Dragon Racial Island!!

Just posted in suggestions:

Greetings Dev Team,

Thought just occurred to me - how about an island that is only accessible via flight? When lairs are added they could be on the Dragon Island(s).
    This would really make sense for those Dragons following the path that doesn't wish to associate with the bi-ped races.

In alll fairness there could still be lairs near Dralk and Chiconis for those who would like to have their bi-ped friends visit!

Thank you for your attention (and a Dragon Island!)
    [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Default Re: Dragon Racial Island!!

yes

i want places where only dragons can be not only the island of tears :(

our lairs will be a great thing (i hope) and i dont want to see a biped walking around our homes

well we do kind of have an island that is onlyfor dragons the peak of storms is only alwoed by draogns and bipeds that dragons see worthy to visist only by invite

but it would have been cool if sheperd island was only accable by flight :)

I do hope in the future we will get an island like this ...mabye draak when cleasned of blight?

<RP mode on>A worthy idea, but when I acquire a lair, it will be - if in any way possible - either in or near Dralk. It is the birthplace and eternal home our kind, an unassailable fortress of the Lunus dragons. Every Lunus worth their clan name will find their home on the volcanic slopes and mountains of this land as fierce as our kind!<RP mode off>

Yeah, it would be nice to see something akin to a dragonhome, a place that (until bipeds get fligth spells) is accessible by us only.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Actually, Draak might be considered the dragon racial island. Its biped accessible though.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Demitri

Draak could easily be made unaccessible to bi-peds, as the only way to get to it(that i know of) is over a few bits of sand stickin outa the water....submerge them and you got a flight onlyaccessisland, and having draak restored would be great, not quiet sure about the lore of the place, but isnt it tied to dragon history in some way?

bluewyrm

The only flight path to Draak is over those sandy bits..... and don't forget, hatchlings need to walk over those bits... along with their biped friends.... to complete their Rite.

Draak is the dragon racial island, if I remember correctly. Doesn't mean we can't use another one! [;)]

Marrek

I want a home in the cliffs of Draak, with or without the Blight, preferably without( as we would have cleansed it by then*g*)

Many places in Dralk were we kan be without Bipedin our lair...
    Dont forget the high and steep mountain in which Nyasela (khutit quest) lives...
    Me as hatchy can reach her now from above, but with a slight rearrangement of the upper "spikes" so that nobody can climb between or over them...
    It should provide a relatively safe home for those who dont want bipeds visiting...

1) Safe from bipeds... [:P]
    2) Nice view of the floating rock of Dralk... [;)]
    In other words... The perfect place to live... lol
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information