Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bringing back Nadia...a poll

Default Re: Bringing back Nadia...a poll

"Didn't say it was anyone's fault Phillip, least of all YOURS. Look here Mr. High and MIghty, I am not addressing YOU personally, and I don't really appreciate your tone."

what exactly is wrong with my tone? is what i stated politically incorrect or something? sexist perhaps? or maybe i used too much commonsense?

"I am doing what I feel like doing, and doing what 95% of the playerbase does....which is what THEY want to do."

so what happens if what you and the 95% want to do, requires doing something else first?

"All I'm trying to do is point out that everyone relies on EVERYONE ELSE. Period."

and all i'm trying to do is point out the unbalance level of reliance that is why things are the way they are.

"BTW Phillip, I seem to remember seeing a goodbye post from you on the goodbye boards. Why are you feeling the need to belittle people with differentiating opinions if you've LEFT?"

why not? for one who tested the game for 2 years and play another 18 months i'm sure it'sok to point out some stuff so maybe an intern can spot it and bring it up to the devs. and how exactly that i belittle people? maybe some people's intepretation of "belittle" is why i'm constantly under moderation hahaha

"I've already pointed out that I'm both an adventurer and crafter so your argument holds NO WEIGHT."

what does that have to do with anything?

Thank you and goodbye Illi.

Bring back Nadia under an alias and disguise that has relocated to Sslanis.
    Have her sale tier I,II, and III comps for newer players that may need some help.

Take out tier IV and V and let veteran players work it out. Just like forms and techs.

If the thought of actually hunting or buying the comps from other players makes you want to turn red in the face and throw up, just buy tier III tech comps from nadia and make your suit. You will have you a nice set of armor that you didnt have to hunt for or interact with other players.

Put a challenge back into this game PLEASE!

A little hustle, wheelin and a dealn, and some group hunting will land you a set of tier v teched armor. And you will feel alot better about it than buying the comps from the veilo. I promise.

Dwarfs dont lie, unlike dragons.

Have mercy on ol Nim

redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes!

Excellent idea Nim. Helps everyone in the long run. Although if Myloc hairs are not in loot tables and can only be found on Nadia, then those should be left on her. Anything not in loot tables currently.
    "Sarcasm! Just one more of the FREE services I offer."

Or just switch from Myloc to vex or whatever.

Jayne

Also a good idea, I'm not too sure why they'd leave something in game that needed a comp not in the loot table, it should be ditched and forgotten.
    "Sarcasm! Just one more of the FREE services I offer."

Yea they can always bring them back when Myloc's are in game, whatever those are.

Jayne

255% absolutely not.

I apologize Kwinn, I know you asked for no explanations, but I always explain myself. [;)]

I do agree with the others who feel the non-dropped parts should be added to the loot tables, and possibly even get the monsters who should have them to exist again. Primay example...Mylocs. Why those are gone, I have no idea. Especially when you consider their look-alikes are wandering Draak in the form of the Enslavers.

However, for items that might be a bit difficult to get, such as Zombie Ogre toes and the ever-so-lovely Blue Vexator fringe, I honestly can say that I don't see an issue with their drop rate. Perhaps adding a few more of the enemies in favor of reducing the Necrofly / Fyakki spawns on those Satyr islands would be nice. For those who are having difficulty hunting the components, might I suggest bringing a group out to fight with you? Not only does it help lessen the burden of having to get them alone and wade through the dangers of the area, but it also helps to bring back the teams of friends who used to do such things. Community over Convenience. What wasn't easy for us to do alone, we found a way to do together.

Personally, I feel that Nadia does little to help Istaria. Sure, she provides easy access to components for an outrageous price, but think of things long term. Before, adventurers used to run out and hunt for various items. They would either stockpile them and sell when needed, or they would keep their favorite crafter supplied with items so they could continue to craft for other Istarians. There was a feeling of supply and demand. Where is that now? It barely exists. Crafters and Adventurers alike can just run to Nadia for whatever they need, Tier VI and down. The need to hunt for things other than levels and rare items is almost negated as long as Nadia exists. (while that statement is a bit extreme, it's not far from reality.) Even if she were to return with the price of items reduced by 50%, she still does nothing to help the community spirit.

I say we toss Nadia in the Realm of Void and shut the door, permanently.

EDIT: Also, once I figure out why I can't get this game to run on my computer anymore and get back in, I will be more than willing to help anyone on my little world who's looking for these parts. All you have to do is call on me, and I'll be right out.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

I don't necessarily want to see Nadia back, but I do want something done about the ridiculous drops. Blue/Red Vexator fringes, Zombie Ogre Toes, Kwellen parts, Vet Abom Chest Skulls, Vet Aegror Pus Packets, etc. One can hunt for days and days and still not get more than 10-15 of the things.

It's hard for me to fight with a group, unless it is a group of Dragons, as I use a completely different tactic to locate and fight them than with a biped group. The other problem is that grouping with others who need the same things doesn't increase the frequency I acquire them, as everyone takes their share of them. That's not wrong, as that is the way it should be, but it invalidates the group argument alone. Also, hunting Vexators in a group is not fun, as Chain Lightning is annoying. On the smaller Satyr Islands, you can't spread out enough to eliminate the danger, as you either end up in the water off a cliff, or running into a large group of nasties.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Bring her back, I'm no figthing adventurer and on Order the lack of players makes it hard to get the comps you required. Until the player base can support the economie therie is a need for NPC like Nadia.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Thread Information