Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vote: Plink Remains as Community Moderator

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Vote: Plink Remains as Community Moderator

Since I may or may not be at the Thursday meeting, and Tagath wants his vote counted as well, 2 accounts, 2 votes yes.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

FORUM VOTE CLOSED!!

Reults here:

Keeping Plink: 6

No - Revolving Moderator: 4

(please understand, I took Tant's agreeing with Eileen as a deferrment of voting, as that is the last thing Eileen stated - so those votes were "deferred". If you guys now wish to vote, you'll have to do it at the meeting, sorry gotta close it.)

These numbers will be added to the voting turnout at tonight's meeting and the total from both votes will determine the outcome.

The final total count I shall post here - sometime before Saturday I hope (busy day tomorow at work).

ok EDIT: Final Vote after meeting:

Keeping Plink Total: 16

No - revolving Modator: 5 (Warsong - you voted here, you shouldn't have voted again at the meeting, so your vote counts once. I do check names, hence why the logs are complete)

PLEASE NOTE: I DO feel the discussion needs to be had on how we want to handle Community Meetings When Plink Steps down or is voted out (To me its not IF just when). We can decide not to take nominations for one, and just decide that when Plink is "done" (whichever it happens), we automatically switch to a revolving moderator if that is what the community wants.

We can have this discussion now, or we can wait till closer to the end of Plink's current "session in office" (rofl) [:P].

But please don't fear that there won't be the discussion - there will be. I fully intend on having it 100% - the question that I just have now is when exactly. Now, or closer to time of implementation :).

feedback of course is welcome :)

Sorry

I have two accountsI use one to vote here and one to vote in meeting ifI choose to. I like to both read and see what happens at a meeting.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

ahhh, well you never indicated you had two accounts - as others in the thread have indicated so.

Now if you had explained that, then yes I wouldn't have mentioned that little note and counted you twice (i.e. explained it here that you were dividing your votes for the moment).

I'll try and remember that next time, please feel free to remind me if I don't!! :)

No Problem

My Fault completely should be more forth coming with information. Just slipped my mind been rather busy.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Thread Information