Thread: Skin Collection 2.1

Default Skin Collection 2.1

Greetings All want more skin stlyes to choose from? well look no furhter in this here installer contains over50 skins made from the many players of horizon that have submited there skins to be apart of this collection.

Link Removed
    please download and save the installer to your HD, this is a big file and I only get so much band with per month.

Also PLease give feed back if you try the randomizer( a seprate download from the skin collection)...I Have stressed over afew nights to get it to work with my skin Collection and I am looking for outside feed Back
    *install randomizerat own risk Do back up current launcher...it is still in it testing stages...Nothing bad like fatal erros have come up, worst that may happen is you need to copy the back up launcher back over the randome launcher

If you want your skin to be apart of the collection please send me a emial here at [email protected] (if i dont reply back to the emial in 24 hours please pm me via the boards here that you sent me a emial)

in the emial please attach

your bitmap and name it

launcherpic

your text file and name it

launcherskin

and also a "info.txt" folder telling who desgined the skin

please include all this info and name every thing how I ask it or I will not add to the installer.

I dont have time to rename the file formats

And enjoy!!
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; August 16th, 2006 at 08:21 PM.

Fridlekh

Default Re: Skin Collection

along with the beetle error, there's also a problem with lava fall. it has a "launcher skin.txt" file instead of "launcherskin.txt" not that it matters much to me, I've already renamed them all to

"skin name Info.txt"
    "skin name.bmp"
    "skin name.txt"

[H]

thanks for spotting those errors...as lots know already I am bad at spelling ;)

I have also temporaly taking down the download Link. I am currently updating the skin the Build with new skin submissions and also A randomize launcher that chooses a random skin at program start....thank you TG for getting me a copy of this new lstlye of launcher :)

Update Version 2.1 is now up...hope there are no bugs in this one.

Fridlekh

Since the original skin (in \launcher) is always a possible choice when randomizing it doesn't have to be in your skins directory, or on the randomize.txt list. (as of the version of the program you sent me)

the question of whether you want to overwrite the launcherskin.txt file has to do with the default skin choice...

confirmed: number at the top is "number of skins", and not the UBOUND for the array that holds the skin locations.

I noticed there has been a few downloads... a few[:(]. But this goes out to those that have downloaded the skin pack and the random launcher. does the random luancher function ok?

The random launcher isn't working for me. I get error:

Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SoapAction: http://horizons.istaria.com/DataAccess/hsp_Login.

Hmm if the sever does not recognize the launcher my only guess is that the randominzer is out of date. since that was made by TG they will need to make the updated version and get it to me so i can make it work with the skin pack. You will have to get rid of the random skin launcher,Sorry for the trouble.

I did the full scan and got my regular launcher back. I hope they get you the updated info soon. I like the idea.

Thread Information