Thread: Up-to-date spell list?

Default Up-to-date spell list?

Having returned after such a long absence, I'm looking for an up-to-date spell list by school so I can see what spells my multi-classed character has available that I might not have. Is there a good list where I could see (for example) all Blight spells that a Reaver with a blight skill of 350 could cast? Or all Augmentation spells that my char could cast at his current Cleric level?

http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/ has a nice list of spells, but it's pretty tedious searching through each of them to find the ones that I can or can't cast.

*edit* fixed strange link

Default Re: Up-to-date spell list?

Horizons spellifier appears to work still.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thanks! I'd never seen that page before. :)

Ophelea

Kerech,

What would make it easier?

We can add functionality if we know what you need.

Thanks for the offer Ophelea.

What would be nice would be if I could filter the spells a bit more. Currently I only see a way to filter them by type (Aug, Blight, etc.). What would be useful for me would be a way to select a class and enter my blight skill number and then see all the spells I could cast at that level. For example, show all spells a Reaver can cast up to a Blight score of 350.

Is that possible to do without much trouble?

Ophelea

Well, right now you can see all the spells a Reaver can cast. It's not QUITE what you wanted.

http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/spell...hool&id=79

The way you get there is to go to your school and there's a link at the bottom that says "All spells for this school"

I'll see what I can do about getting it made more obvious and once we get some problems fixed with our last batch of data I'll ask about filters.

I'm not the coder so I don't honestly know what the new table structure (this table structure is about 3 months old and we haven't been able to put in the new one because of said data issues) looks like so for all I know it could be in there.

But like I said, I'll ask. For now, is this a little more helpful?

Thread Information