Thread: Thank you

Default Thank you

Hello, everybody. I'm Lynara, Expert Confectioner on the Order shard. I rarely read the forums and post on it even less often. I logged off after another extremely frustrating day about what's wrong with my craft. It's so easy for me to think that I'm the only one who cares. Then I came here to find that so many others share the same feelings. Thank you for helping me put things back into perspective. We aren't the only ones who need attention. And when they get to us, it'll be worth it that they took the time to do it right. :-)

Lynara

Default Re: Thank you

Another of the few with the expert confectioner badge here, Unity's my home and I seem to be one of the few confectioners left there who knows what it was like to be making food daily before ambrosia became the only thing most people would buy...

Our school has some issues, some of which might be solved easily like restoring the level 80 cap on ambrosia vii, and there's other things that need to be more thought out in order to make the school viable, there's a tonne of good suggestions on these forums so I reckon that whatever comes our way should be worth waiting for [:)] Even though there's probs with the school, I make the most of it and still enjoy an active crafting session making various foods and keeping the tavern going, doing trades for EoB so I can keep the spirit oil stash stocked up, and generally just trying to squeeze the most enjoyment I can out of the school [:D]

I reckon there's good times ahead for us confectioners, I want to see us still selling food while it's hot, instead of recommending customers use the old 'skewer and campfire' method for reheating their meals [:P]

Thread Information