Thread: Expert Crafter Emblem

Default Expert Crafter Emblem

i dont like the expert emblems

they are boring and dont sound good

the kion militia emblem has been interesting, Private Shabaza from the kion militia

what do you think about a change?

at moment: Shabaza, Expert Tailor
    suggestion:Master Shabaza from the tailor guild
    or: Expert Shabaza from the tailor school ^^

Default Re: Expert Crafter Emblem

would really sound better.:-)
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

I dunno, I kind of like the brevity of "Levity Merrel, Master Blacksmith" (or Expert, whichever it is). I mean, I don't have to see my own name tag, but I'd rather not blind anyone else who's standing nearby.

I'd even suggest changing "Private Levity Merrel of the Kion Militia" to "Kion Private Levity Merrel" or "Levity Merrel, Kion Private" -- since my name is the prime identifier of who I am, shouldn't it come first? Never mind RL usage :)

Or perhaps add a line under the name, so it would be line one: name; line two: guild; line three: emblem. I'd almost prefer a tall stack of text to one long bar that disappears into walls etc.

-Levity Merrel, Master Blacksmith, Master Fitter, Private in the Kion Militia, Owner of Sans AoP by Aiya's Pad, Follower of the Path of the Ice Disciple, Student of Masonry, Carpentry, and Enchanting, Once and Perhaps Future Centuried Reaver, Beloved of Blue (not Hasia), et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Shorter = better.
    Got Cowbell?

Thread Information