Thread: ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** For Order regarding Jambi!

Default ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** For Order regarding Jambi!

As the Mystic Blades has dwindled to just the better half and myself, we are thinking of giving up the town of Jambi. We have little playtime for the foreseeable future and will be shedding 3 of our 5 accounts. (each of us have 2and our son is moving on). It makes little sense to keep 5 accounts payed for so little time available.

Although some of our former Guildies still have dormant accounts and may return, (highly doubtful), the upcoming guildplot selloffs should clear a bit of space. However, Sinistres' (guild master plot), Boris', Airis, and Shaliwyns plots are fully developed.

Please take a tour of Jambi and look it over. The most important buildings are on the above four plots and all shops are Journeyman. What we are looking for will be two large plots side by each in a non- guild area so the cost for Jambi will be what it costs us to purchase two such plots. We will not be dismantling any buildings and will rebuild from scratch on the new plots.

Any Guild out there that wants such a town please PM me here on the boards. Anybody knowing of two prime plots that we can purchase, please let me know as well.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Default Re: ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** For Order regarding Jambi!

Sorry to hear you are giving up Jambi. It has been one of the most useful sites in all of Istaria. I hope whoever has the good fortune to get it from you will treat it with the respect that it deserves.

Bori and I finally had a chance to talk about things.... accounts, guild, plots, life in general in the world of Istaria, wandering kittens from the neighbor, ect...[:)]

Although, we hate to give up Jambi, it just doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to us to keep a large town with 18 plots when it's just Bori and myself still active.

If time allows, later this week I'll log in my dragon and do some flying to see what I might spot. (I seem to recall a few guild plots that have only 2 or 3 subplots. If we could find something like that, that would be perfect.)

Oh yeah, I should mention... The lucky new owner of Jambi will probably need to put up some walls or fences to keep Helcat's brood from wandering over and digging in the sand pile.
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

One thing you might do which might lend interest to a huge guild plot with no guildies is to give away subplots. Find people that want a plot to play with and give them one of the outer plots that aren't built up. Might be interesting.

As most of the plots in Jambi were built on and most of those that built were former members that are not going to be returning, that is one reason to make the asset sale now, before a Guildplotpurge so any new owner will be able to take advantage of how the plots are distributed and the resources on those plots are handled.

We could contact most of the old plot owners and arrange for transfer,then sell off the assets on those plots but that is not being fair to a new owner or to the community as a whole. It would also be a logistical nightmare to arrange timing being as how my schedule leaves me limited.

So we sell off and Ari and I find someplace else and build again. It will give us something to do! [:D] Besides, keeping the town for the two of us reminds me of the dog in a manger fable.

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

does this mean I have to give up Pangai? [:'(]
    Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Helcat
    does this mean I have to give up Pangai? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]
    Ah Hel.... cat. [;)]

I knew ya liked having Bori's ale stash nearby, but ya don't have to move just to snitch a pinch.

Okay, I'll look for *3* plots side by side.. 2 nice large 100x100 for Bori and I, and a nice 1000x1000 for you and your kittens. [:P]
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

[:)]
    Got Cowbell?

One point to add. We will keep the offer open only so long as we will divest ourselves of our second accounts before the next billing period. If there are no takers we will sell off the assets on those 4 plots even though it is NOT what we would wish.

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Note: I will have time this weekend or the next to make a move. After that we will be forced to sell to community as I will be heading back out of town.

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Hi Bori, :)

Please check your PMs or catch someone from RF in game. We'd be willing to work something out to keep the buildings existing buildings etc.

With Ari, myself and Tour going to need new plots the price for Jambi will be 30 golds. That will include Sinistres (guild plot) Aris,Boris,Shaliwyns an Tours plots and all the assets on them plus 7 empty plots, although the latter are the smaller ones. The others although built up to an extent, are in escrow depending on plot reclamation as those owners have long since left. The coin is so we have enough to purchase something new,nothing more.

We may require of the new owner a bit of time to move some items from those plots of our former guildies,to our new ones when we buy them and build, but that may take a bit of time. that remains to be seen but the departing guildies left plenty in their houses and they all had houses.

We can work out all the minute details later.

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Most structures other than trade centers and guild hall would be scrapped. We'd be willing to negotiate so that the Novians are moved to your new plots (Doing this currently with Tokoz's "leftovers" from his plot in Harro.) My only real interest in the place is to keep an excellent community with all the j-man shops up and running. Beyond that...

Like I said, check your PMs. :)

Thread Information