Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server not working right after downtime....

Default Re: Another day, another pb

Even if something should be so terribly broken that it'll take days to fix -- Isimply cannot believe that GN is unable to find any means to let the players know that GN is aware of the problem and trying to fix it -- no message on login page, nor in this forum nor on their very own GN-Forum...
    This is the well-known lack of communication effort in GN that we thought was finally overcome by recent Luca posts -- well here we are again, left in the dark and made to feel unwelcome and unimportant. [U]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Rorix

Quote Originally Posted by StormSpirit
    Maybe this is their way of forcing the server to close down due to lack of paying customers, therefore making it an unviable business proposition..........Sounds hysterical I know, but come on, look at the people to whom this was the final straw, people who are now finally giving up and cancelling subs to play a game that isnt even available. Running a MMORPG is a 24/7 business, not one that is 9-5, 5 days a week. Its about time GN realised that small fact, and stopped treating their PAYING customers like sh** beneath their italian-leather-clad feet. Luca was the only one who seemed to give a flying f*** about this game, and the people who pay to play it - why else would it fall apart the minute he takes a break??

All I wish is, that there was some legal recourse that could be taken against a company who gets the money, but doesnt supply the services that money is paying for, and who treats their customers as badly as GN does.
    youre not the only one there, this thought came to my mind yesterday as well but all i can say is, this sh** wont work with me, i have nothing else i could play, every other game i know is boring me to death so ill cling to my HZ aslong as i can!

is there some sort of support line to GN? i mean telephone, not email, emails you can ignore, but telephone terror you cant, not for long at least...[8o|]

The only info i readed in tophic on IRC channel, was that unity in trouble Lucas is on Holliday[:(]
    get the feeling that Lucas is the only one abel to fix it, and now we are left in the dark[^o)]
    i also get the same feeling unwelcome and unimportant, and lack of info when something goes
    wrong with the servers[:^)] let us hope HZ will be fixed on monday.

Maca0716

WoW you guys are really hopful... its a bank holiday weekend... meaning nothing will get done till tuesday... ah well

Rizzit

Hello , I cant login into the Main page https://horizons.eu.istaria.com/ if i try to it says "Your user name and password were not found" But i Created my Account i can login into the support.istaria.com site and i got the iPay Receipt email for confiramation of my Credit Card .
    I wrote already 2 emails to [email protected] and 2 Active Cases Requests in the support site . No answer since 3 hours , no Chat or something like that no nothing [:@] [N]

I dont know what i can do now , i checked everything if my email was bad or something , but i can login to the support site so why cant i log into the main site ???

I feel like (Ty for Creating account , after the 14 Trial Trap we are going to take youre money from youre Credit Card hafe fun whitout playing) ...

Maca0716

well if you read you would know the servers are down...............

Quote Originally Posted by Maca0716
    well if you read you would know the servers are down...............
    well if you read
    Community: Db problems 25/08/2005 [03:00 CEST] Unity is back online.
    [17:00 CEST] Unity Db has some issues and will be down to let IT team to working on it.
    We apologyze for inconvenienceyou'll wonder why it's on 25/8 and the post you answer is DAYS later...

by the way,

- Shard Status -
    SHARD STATUS CURRENT POPULATION UNITY VERY HEALTHY LOW
    is FAKE and is there only because GN has no right to correct it and nor AE before,nor tulga now, finds useful to investigate...

it's more interesting to add new content like lairs and so... i know lairs are a long time promise, since beta, but before adding bugs... err i mean lairs, it would be a great idea to solve database patch errors, video lag due to graphics engine ( Everquest 1, older than HZ, runs 1.5 times faster in terms of FPS than HZ), memory leaks that cause greater lag after each teleport or recall... and all other bugs that would cause this post weight 10 000 words if i had to write them all.

Actually, the server status broke up (it always claimed Unity was offline) most likely because GN changed something and couldn't make the status display work with that. They don't find it useful to investigate. Tulga has no right to correct it, because the website and the database belong to GN.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Lothlorin

trying to figure out what comes after ridicilous... cant find anything better than "ridicilous^2"
    Either way TG and GN are pushing thier luck with my patience

FFS wake up and fix the problem!!

Maca0716

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Maca0716 wrote:well if you read you would know the servers are down...............

well if you read
    Community: Db problems 25/08/2005 [03:00 CEST] Unity is back online.
    [17:00 CEST] Unity Db has some issues and will be down to let IT team to working on it.
    We apologyze for inconvenienceyou'll wonder why it's on 25/8 and the post you answer is DAYS later...

by the way,

- Shard Status -
    SHARD STATUS CURRENT POPULATION UNITY VERY HEALTHY LOW
    is FAKE and is there only because GN has no right to correct it and nor AE before,nor tulga now, finds useful to investigate...

it's more interesting to add new content like lairs and so... i know lairs are a long time promise, since beta, but before adding bugs... err i mean lairs, it would be a great idea to solve database patch errors, video lag due to graphics engine ( Everquest 1, older than HZ, runs 1.5 times faster in terms of FPS than HZ), memory leaks that cause greater lag after each teleport or recall... and all other bugs that would cause this post weight 10 000 words if i had to write them all.
    No if you read he posted that message at 11.23am today... duh!

Lothlorin

Quote Originally Posted by Rorix
    is there some sort of support line to GN? i mean telephone, not email, emails you can ignore, but telephone terror you cant, not for long at least...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-39.gif[/img]
    Telephone number to digital bros, owner of GN and a number to GN them selfs:
    http://www.digital-bros.net/eng/indirizzi.htm

DIGITAL BROS S.p.A.
    Via Bisceglie 76
    20152 Milano MI (Italy)
    Tel ++39 02 413031
    Fax ++39 02 4130399

GAME NETWORK S.p.A.[/b]
    Administrative, Marketing and
    Internet Development HQ:

Via Bisceglie 76
    20152 Milano MI (Italy)
    Tel ++39 02 48370350
    Fax ++39 02 4156304

Please ppl, start calling them NOW!

threeshrubs

Well its nice to see that Digital Bros are doing so well

http://www.digital-bros.net/eng/comu....03.05ENG_.pdf

If there making this much profit ...why carnt they put some support on for the weekend??[:S]

Mmmm time to cancel the account me thinks [:'(]

Just take a look at the loss against online gaming and it becomes very obvious that this is a majorloss making part of their business. That's why they have implemented cost cutting procedures that inevitably mean that we, the paying customers will suffer. I would not consider it unlikely that GNOnline is looked upon as a major drain on Digital Brothers resources andthat it mightbe either closed or hived off to some other company if possible.
    Regardless it does notoffer much hope for HZ or any of the other online games currently run by GNOnline.[:@]
    If Tulga cannot redeem the database from GNOnline I think that a statement should be issued by either or bothof the parties concerned stating the true position and the future for HZ in Europe. All of the sugary promises by GNOnline of continued support for HZ and its subscribers do not match the numbers within thefinancial report.[:S]

Default Unity up

Well, they've managed to pull Unity server back up now. Seems Luca is the only person at GN who can make things happen, as this happened soon after his return.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Default Re: Unity up

That's really terrible don't you think? Not being able to go on holliday because the whole of Unity lays on your shoulders. I wouldn't want a job like that.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Thread Information