Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fringes and fragments and fins...oh my!

EmilyDawn

Default fringes and fragments and fins...oh my!

hi all [:)]

just wanted to give everyone props who been putting comps on the new connie in Bristo! [:D] i think its great and helping out the community too. [:)]

and to all the people screaming for Nadia's removal and that she is ruining our economy...where are you?[8-)] I only seen a few of them selling comps and they are worthless ones at that [:(] fire opals?[^o)] meh

*sigh*

Default Re: fringes and fragments and fins...oh my!

lol

Good point EmilyDawn!

Working on that Emily! As you know, I am opposed to evil Nadia and am upset that Istaria has hired a fake comp consigner to put hardworking shop owners out of business.

Construction has begun on a Player Consignment shop to rid these evildoers for good!

heh I starting to sound like George W Bush

NimKhazad
    redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes!

Technically my complaint against Nadia is that she's selling particular goods (which happen to drop off myusual hunting targets) at a price less then what the goods would be worth on an open market. Which explains why I'm not consigning any.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyDawn
    hi all [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

and to all the people screaming for Nadia's removal and that she is ruining our economy...where are you?[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-43.gif[/img] I only seen a few of them selling comps and they are worthless ones at that [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img] fire opals?[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-40.gif[/img] meh

*sigh*
    That's because when I list them, they sell within the hour.
    [:P]
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

any comps that I've put on there sell very fast too

EmilyDawn

Quote Originally Posted by Twelvebagger
    That's because when I list them, they sell within the hour.
    [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    no no i not talking about you [:$] i not really talking about anyone really. sorry if i was a little rude but i been kinda um hmm "moody" today lol

BUT yes they do sell fast! i made 7g in 3days [:O] i was shocked!! [:P] an not just from t5 but 3-4 too [:D]

EmilyDawn

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Technically my complaint against Nadia is that she's selling particular goods (which happen to drop off myusual hunting targets) at a price less then what the goods would be worth on an open market. Which explains why I'm not consigning any.
    actually PJ i tend to think Nadia's prices are outrageous [:O]

aside from the vex fringes and ogre toes. they just need to raise drop rate [:(] me and some guildies spent 8hrs hunting vexes and only got 2! [:'(] then it comes down to what is more efficient way to spend my time here. 8hrs hunting for only 2 fringes or craft 8hrs to buy 18 of them [:^)]

but really...33s for a mith frag??? that just crazy!!

even zombie werewolf skulls 28s? pah-leeze [^o)] me spent an hour at alged and got 14 of them. easy! [:D]

My favorite targets are:

Wraiths: drop no comps
    Kwellen: worth more then nadia's price on a free market imo
    Vexator fringes (red/blue): worth more then nadia's price on a free market imo.
    Abom Chest Skulls: worth as much if not more then nadia's price.

That's what I get, when I go hunting. And there worth more to me, then Nadia sells them for. So I make no sales.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfingers
    As you know, I am opposed to evil Nadia and am upset that Istaria has hired a fake comp consigner to put hardworking shop owners out of business.

Construction has begun on a Player Consignment shop to rid these evildoers for good!
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between Sir Aidan the Reasonable and a player shop? Aren't there restrictions to how much you can consign on player shops?

I like Sir Aidan as I know there is one place to go for comps and do not have to worry about a players plot changing.

LexDivinia
    Chaos

PS, Emily... 7gold? I am going home and cleaning out my t3 comp house and stocking Sir Aidan tonight!!!!
    How does one determine the worth of a comp though?
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EmilyDawn

ya PJ those are hard to get [:(] and yeah they probably worth more than what nadia sells for cuz they are so hard and rare to get [:$]

but there are alot more than those 3 that people need (even like ghost vapors and skellie sternums and zombie ww skulls) which i find are pretty easy to get if you just pick them off 1 by 1. so i will get them and sell them to ppl cheaper than nadia [:D]

Lex, ya lol i made 7g in 3 days, well actually i'm up to 10g profit now since last week lol [:P] and all i can think about is going comp hunting now lol...is an obsession now lol. of course the t4-t5 are the most profit but ya even t3 sell pretty good if you know which ones ppl want the most...mostly stat comps. [:)]

i dunno what good selling prices are or what is fair. i kinda just making it up by how easy/hard they are to get [:$]

EmilyDawn

Quote Originally Posted by LexDivinia
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between Sir Aidan the Reasonable and a player shop? Aren't there restrictions to how much you can consign on player shops?

I like Sir Aidan as I know there is one place to go for comps and do not have to worry about a players plot changing.
    Lexi, i notice that Sir Aidan doesn't charge the 10% fee to consign like other vendors do. I dunno if that is an answer to your question tho? [:$]

Yes those comps PJ speaks of are worth more then Nadia, but PJ doesnt need money, I do! So I do sell mine.

Personally I like the new consigner, it was a solution most agreed to when Nim's old mall was left to players that couldn't keep it up.

Hopefully some will use Nim's new mall because I think that is a good idea too.

I know that the new consigner either charges nothing to consign or charges less then 10%. I havent even looked to see.
    I had some comps sell while I was standing there putting them on. Surprise!

Jayne

Sir Aidan the Reasonable charges 5%. Pretty reasonable, eh?

Thats why his name is Sir Aidan the Reasonable! Nice touch.

Jayne

Could player owned consignors give the fees to the owner of the shop? Otherwise what the point? The player owned consignors open to the public aren't even searchable by the community website :(

I asked the same question. Thought it would be cool. AlthoughI think every plot would have a consigner then, lOL

Jayne

EmilyDawn

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    Could player owned consignors give the fees to the owner of the shop? Otherwise what the point? The player owned consignors open to the public aren't even searchable by the community website [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]
    10% is really not a big deal as some ppl make out to be. [:^)] sometimes i have to pay 20s for consignment fees but really i can just go to the fire opals for like 15mins and pawn the forms and comps i get from them to make up for it [:)]

anyway, i figure the npcsare selling your items for you, so it a small price to pay [:)] and you would have to pay them IRL to work for you. so it makes sense i guess [:P] even if it was your own shop...unless you wanted to stand there 24hrs a day lol [;)]

Could player owned consignors give the fees to the owner of the shop? Otherwise what the point?
    I agree that having consigners on personal plots is nice for transfers and the like within the guild, but when I first found out I could put a connie on my plot, I thought I would be able to make some sort of profit from it. Same goes for Taverns and Gambling Dens.
    Is this an option that has been thought aboutby the devs, or even feasible within the game? I know if these businesses were on my property in real lifeI would want tomake a profit from them! :)

LexDivinia
    Chaos
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could player owned consignors give the fees to the owner of the shop? Otherwise what the point? The player owned consignors open to the public aren't even searchable by the community website [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]
    Last I checked, and it has been a long while, player consigners alow the owner to list more items than a nomral consigner, and don't count towards their consignment totals.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Thread Information