Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tzael's Emote Pack

Default Tzael's Emote Pack

There was a discussion on Chaos dragon chat about dragon emotes, and I mentioned the /hiss one. I'm pretty sure it's enabled with this one: Tzael's Emotion Pack [scroll down until you see it]
    It adds some for all races, including the /hiss one. Though, of course, you will be the only one seeing it.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

StormSpirit

Default Re: Tzael's Emote Pack

Yes, that emote pack does contain the /hiss emote, along with a couple of other dragon ones which arent on the normal list. I particularily love the /selfexam one.....*grins*

Rorix

just downloaded it... just from hearing that emotes code im curious to death... but until the server runs again i cant try it out...[:'(][:S][:@]

EEEEEEEEE!
    I can /hiss again! woooooot!
    *ahem**coughcough*

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Uhh.. i LOVE this emote pack ! :D

*plays around with the fly emotes*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

hm question, that hiss and selfexam is not aviable as dragon or? [:^)]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I know /hiss is dragon specific. /selfexam worked for me as Nisse last time I tried it.

wired... have installed Tzales pack and cant do as dragon hiss or selfexam... [:^)]

as khutit i have new emotes like selfexam but no animation by the new, and hiss i havent on khutit and dragon [:S]

that's...strange. Let me install it, and if it doesen't work, it might be another pack I'm remembering ^^;;

This happens when Tazel's is overwritten with Swythe's pack. Swythe has most of the emotes but /hiss and /selfexam already in his pack, along with his customs. There is a work around, but it involves a fair amount of cutting/pasting with copies of the orignal files.

Since I already did this, lemme toss together my copies into a RAR... done! Please add this to your override directory, over a copy of Tazel's in there, as well.

http://www.biolante.net/horizons/Taz...the Emotes.rar

(Note: The alternative magic animation is also included. Only the dragon emotes are added--once the Ancients come out, there is a possibility of a pack update involving both, rendering this download moot.)

Wee thanks ! :D Now it works for me ! *jumps* [:D]

Well since the ancients models are in, i use the old one, looks better and such, the emotes dont work sadly on the ancients, even shake dont works! [:S]

Would be there a updated version for ancients out or such? i want to hiss and selfexam again :)

That's odd. I've tested it using the old model. They all work fine.

baahhh why is happening that things always to me ? [:P]

you have the merged pack installed nisse?

Naa, I have Tzael's on my HD, I installed that, but not Swythe's. It and Tzael's conflict, I know that.

have now clened my hd from swythes emote pack and installed tzales again, work now fine but now i have only hiss and selfexam and the others i'm missing :/

i hope there will be come a update on the merged emote pack or from swythes....

Swythe Quirksettle

To those who combine the emotes.
    Watch out how you do so, the emotes are defined in a simple list of objects that is synconized acrossed clients so that all see the same thing. Make sure you don't alter the order in witch the emotes are declared.

Example Table
    Emote Pack
    Client A will see (emotes not installed)
    Cleint B will see (With Emotes installed)

Stand
    Shake
    Stand

Sneeze
    Nothing
    Sneeze

Shake
    Nothing
    Shake

Cleint A will see Shake everytime Cleint B does a stand.
    To fix this, ALWAYS append to the end of the emote list. As well as keeping the default emotes in front of the rest.
    Don't worry about how you declare animations objects, they are referenced by name. Just worry about the emotes.

Swythe Quirksettle

Bah!
    In about an hour I'll have my emotes updated with Tzaels...
    Seems his installer doesn't detect the HZ's Directory and assumes its at default (unlike mine).
    Bad for people like me who install stuff on a second harddrive in case Windows chokes.
    Even worse for people who fast click through installers like me.

Swythe Quirksettle

www.quirksettle.com/srcbin/HZs/SwythesEmotes.zip
    Done and Done.
    Swythe's emotes are declared first, Tzael's is appended, all of it goes to resource_ovverride directory too.
    Tzeal's Biped emotes should be uneffected.
    Also... can I get someone to check if my ancietn emotes work? I don't play anymore and I never got around to finding an ancient dragon to test them.

have downloaded them from the link and will test them for you :)

Thread Information