Thread: Wake up GN

Default Wake up GN

It has been impossible to log in to HZ since 20.30 last night. It is now 07.00 27th August and no message from GN as to whether or not they are working on the problem. It does make you wonder just how much support GN are supposed to provide under the terms of their contract with either AE or Tulga. It also suggests that when Luca appears to be on holiday, there is little or no concern about the rights ofGN's paying customers. Is it not about time that this matter was rectified by both GN and Tulga. The silence from both parties re the Unity Shard and the general lack of support by GN is deafening to say the least.
    Please note that this is not a rant but just a plea to have the level of service that we, the paying customers, expect in return for our donations as that is what our payments appear to be.[:S]

Default Re: Wake up GN

Don't Judge to quick.. it can be their internet host with what they're fighting with atm..? We'll get a free day and an item of choice anyways :D
    ^_^
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Point accepted about the possibility of the Routers being the problem.
    However our contract is with GN hence it is their responsibility to maintain the service by ensuring that their subcontractors and suppliers provide the service required to maintain HZ as a viable entity.
    If GN are, indeed, working on the problem, then I would, at the very least , expect to see some notice to this effect on the log in page or within one of the forums. It is this lack of communication that irritates me most .
    If I had exhibited the same lack of concern in respect of keeping customers informed during my last employment I would not have been in work for very long as I was, in addition to my other duties, dealing with customer complaints.

Lothlorin

in all honesty free day is just a cheap way to buy us off, i want to play today and not any other day... Im sure u all know how i feel, im set to play today, period.

Fix the issue or let us know whats going on

Prastios

I find this very sad as after 5 months of playing WoW I decided not to renew that subscription and renew my HZ one, so on Wednesday I did just that, only to find tyhat after only having about 6 hours of gameplay that the server has been down all day today (Saturday) and there is no explanation as to the problems!
    I appreciate some people saying that perhaps GN can't update the server page etc due to whatever problems but it only take 2 minutes to visit this Forum and post a message.
    If things do not improve I might just find myself cancelling my subscription and leaving before really returning which is as I said very sad :(

Poccoto

and what do you think about The Horizons Reseller Program: ?

Quote Originally Posted by Poccoto
    and what do you think about The Horizons Reseller Program: ?
    I wouldn't participate -- people might mistakenly try to play on Unity instead of on an NA shard and I wouldn't like to be responsible for their misery[:#]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

btw...

the error i get tells me that "The client has been disconnected because it was unable to find a mapping to the requested biote"

well if i understand well there are 2 options :
    one is that my computer cannot reach the server my char is on and then it's a network problem on theur side, as i can reach the main page and lon into the web server.
    The second is that there is a DB problem ( and i opt for this case because of the previous DB errors ) and they've "lost" my char... ( worst case, i admit )

one of the other, it's on their side and the LEAST they could do is to acknowledge the problem, give an ETA, fix it, and reimburse the DAYS of outage.

Thread Information