Thread: hi im new

megas

Default hi im new

ive just downloaded horizons and started my to make my account but i need a cd key. does anyone know where i get a cdkey from

Default Re: hi im new

If you are starting an account on the NA shards is TUGALC. I honestly don't know if this same key works for the EU shard or not but it's worth a shot. Otherwise you will need to mull around on the EU site pages and see if you can fine one there.

HTH

megas

i used that code but i get a in field cd key error. btw can i have a link to the EU sites please

Hello !
    the euro website is https://horizons.eu.istaria.com/
    see you on unity server, dont forget to join market channel once there to find some help ! ( command is /chatjoin market )
    Unity is down at the moment btw ! ( 14.25 27/08 )
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

megas

i still cant het that TUGALCcode work and do i put that code into the cdkey box

Yup, that should be where it goes. I recommend emailing TG about this and see what help you can get with it.

One thing I do want to ask, are you using IE 6.0? If you aren't the process won't work properly

One thing... make sure you're clicking on theCreate Trial Account button and not Create Account button. The TUGALC code is for making trial accounts if I remember correctly.

Thread Information