Thread: Plot market

Marusha

Default Plot market

1 year ago I quit horizons, I hadplayedthe gamefor about 3 months. I madea small fortune and bought/won a small plot in Morning Light. I'm gonna check out how the server is on a free trial but it's gonna take hours to attune (i think it was called) to all the cities :(

My question is, how is the market atm for plots? How much do they go for these days? From reading through webpages I'm getting the impression that, since after the merger subs have gone down, does this mean plots are now easier to obtain?

Any comments are very welcome, seeing scouting Istaria with a newlymade character might be quite a challenge :D

Ps; did anyone ever finish the walls around Morning Light?

Default Re: Plot market

The last time I was passing through morning light the walls were still not complete, harro looks nice though [:)]

Recently all plots underwent a 20% reduction in value [:'(] Kinda annoying if your plot was valued at 7g and you've just lost over 1g on its value .......

There are plots all over isataria now ranging from a few silver ( 1 silver if u can get a guild plot ) up to over 10 gold.

I'm pretty sure there are still plots for sale in ML if thats where you wish to get 1. [:D]

Careful though when scouting around, you may find that where once there were lvl 50 mobs they are now lvl 100 [:O]

Have fun & welcome back [Y]

A few adv classes with more to get

Crafting very little, ( Blacksmith 100 )

Why craft when you can kill !

Thread Information